She's Crazy I Say!

Kaylah Pov

I watched as daddy looked at me angryly , I don't know what to do i'm scared. I never seen anything like this it's clearly one big mistake !

As I tried to explain while His eyes watered, I knew, He was burst any second now I stayed quiet and waited for my punishment. I closed my eyes and waited I counted to 10 then started over.

"8,9," my thoughts were interrupted by a very painful sting in my cheek , I yelped in pain getting another pain in my stomach after. I looked up to my daddy and seen Him with clenched fist and red ears.

My eyes widen with fear He lifted me by my neck and threw me across the floor torwards the stair case.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW KAYLAH UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN COME OUT" His voice made me shivered on the inside I tried to use as much energy as I can to walk up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~

I feels like years climbing these steps.

"Rayon?" I whispered I layed on my back to tired to move.

I closed my eyes and felt a cold wind which gave me chill bumps...

He's Here....

He breath on my neck which made me open my eyes .

He smiled and lifted me up walking towards my room. I was carefully sat on the bed. He went back and closed the door.

"Ray.. I Have so much to tell you" I looked in His Violet Purple Eyes.

" Im All Ears Kay Kay" He Smiled leaning back in the desk chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chresantos Pov

I picked up lamps And paintings throwing them at the walls making them Shred and Break. I speed walk towards the kitchen and grabbed 15 knifes from my knife collection.

I speed walk towards the living room without thinking I threw the knifes ,one at a time the door open and Craig walked in with a smile.

I was still frowning waiting for Him to stop smiling. After he seen the mess he gave me a look of worry.

" Go to the basement and see" I spoke.

Craig walked to the basement I waited a couple of seconds till I Heard "What The Hell!"

He ran back up stairs and ran towards the house phone. I stopped Him.

"She's gone she's long gone." I said above a whisper

" Chresantos please tell me what happened." He whimpered pulling me in a Hug.

I know it's Hard for Him cause she was His only sister...

I pulled him toward the kitchen table and set him down.

We talk about 10 minutes, me telling him the whole story of my point of view .

"So you telling me Double Kay killed her?"

"Well yes she had a gun in her hand" I said drinking my beer.

"Well it could be a misunderstanding" He replied

"No Craig it couldn't be she was covered in her blood." I replied defending my wife.

"Did you even let Double Kay tell her side of the story."

"No why would I!" I yelled

" Well you should" He looked up at me with a serious face.

"Fine I'll talk to the brat" I mumbled

I walk towards her room slowly I didn't want to make a sound I want to sneek up on her just in case she did make the plan you know, How people do some crazy and Afterwards they'll talk to themselves or tell somebody. So i'm going try that if it works if it does I'll never forgive that lil girl.

When I got the door I Heard whispers I listened closely all I could make out was...

"I "

"Her"

"Gun"

I knew I wasn't crazy she did kill Her.

I stood there a few more seconds

"Rayon what I'm going to do?" She asked,

Rayon I thought.. That's it i'm going in this little girl crazy!

I barged in the room seeing kaylah on the bed when she saw me she curled in a ball protecting Her face.

I looked at the computer desk and seen someone I never seen before and why is He in my House!

He turned and looked at me I frozed.

"Chres , Why?" He spoken

I felt a cold breeze I shivered wrapping my arms around me trying to keep warm . I looked up trying to look at Him. He was gone.

My Friend... I Remembered Now...

My Only Friend Who Was With Me Through Kindergarden When My Mother Left Me ... My Friend Who Was With Me Through Thick And Thin... My Friend Who Died 3 Years Ago From Russian Roulette... Was Just In Front Of Me.

"Ray" Was all I could get out before my body connected with the ground.

~~~~~~~

:) Hi You Guys

Soo Vote Comment This Story Is Just Gonna Be Here To Entertain You Guys Idk If Its Good Or Not But Please Vote And Comment But Until Next Time...

Stay Trendy XD

-RaysDomoLover