IT All HAPPENNED THIS WAY.... (SECRETS REVEAL)

Ray POV

I walked down the stairs with Kay Kay in my arms, I rubbed her back as she wimpered I stopped and whispered to my self and closed my eyes. I re-opened them and I was in my room.

I sat Kay Kay on the bed as she cried louder.

"Shh! Shh! Kay!" I said while rubbing her back "You have to trust me.''  she nodded as I spreaded her legs and I examined her lower body. She had purple briuses around her virgina. I bent having my face get closer and closer and closer to her. I looked up and seen her looking at me with wide eyes.

" Ray Ray what are you doing?" she started to sit up but I pushed her back down. " I'm going to heal you." I spoke calmly to her. She bent her head to the side in confusion. I sighed and looked at her "That's why I said you have to trust me I need your trust in order to heal you." 

"Okay" she replied in a baby voice. I looked back down at her and bent down towards her virgina and opened my mouth as my tongue slipped in her. I licked her bruises I don't expect her to moan it's just a healing process. When I was done I looked over her and her bruises were now gone.

I stood up at looked at her she shyly smiled I looked down at my feet, I can't believe I did that.

I heard squeaks of the bed I looked up and Kay jumped on me screaming 'Thank You' and laughing like she use to .

I looked at her and smiled I closed my eyes and touched the middle of her chest all my energy went to my fingers as I made a imprint on her chest.

She Will Be Forever Mines....

[Flashback Over]

NARRATOR'S POV

"So your telling me this memory is coming back to you every night which makes you close to " The therapist looked at Ray and said "Him"

Kay nodded agreeing with him.

" Well" He said putting her glasses up towards his eyes. " You are the most craziest people I ever met." He laughed and stooded straightening his misfit sweater.

"And your calling us crazy?, looked at what your wearing! You suppose to be looking like a bussniess man not a 17 year old teenager. " Ray shouted, Kay giggled at Ray's comment.

"Welp" The Therapist smirked "You Only Live Once." Kay interupted " Negative Sir you only die once you can live for many years." She rubbed the back of her neck looking down.

"It's A Damn Metaphor!" The Therapist Yelled " Time To Go!" Ray jumped up from his seat and shook the therapist hands. " Thanks for your time Mr. Perez"

Ray grabbed Kay and ran out the office and in the streets. While running Kay stopped while tears slipped out her eyes.

"Bae what's wrong?" Ray said wiping her tears " That's the best therapist in the state, I can't take it no more!" She yelled

"Kay the truth is with me always." Ray said. " If only people knew the truth" she sighed closing her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Votes

10 comments

WHO WANNA KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!??

I Need This Exact Votes And Comments And Be Descriptive!!

                                                             But Until Then Stay Trendy,

                                                                                               RaysDomoLover