Part 11

I carefully lifted Sam's arm from my waist and put it by his side. I slid out of his bunk trying not to wake any one up. I went and sat on the couch at the front of the bus. What happened last night? Did I sleep with Sam again? Why is it every time I get drunk with him I end up waking up next to him the next morning. I thought hard about what happen last night.

I remembered coming in and seeing Sam on the couch. Then I tried to help him up but I ended up drinking Jack. Then we had some shots.....

"3,2,1!" Sam said holding a shot of tequila to his mouth. We both threw the shots back. "Alex, I really like you"  

"I like you too Sam but why have you been acting weird!" I yelled. Sam leaned over and put his hands on my thighs. He kissed my chest and slowly moved to my mouth.  

"Sam. Sam, stop" I said pushing him off me. "I maybe be drunk be I like someone else. Sorry." Sam looked at me and sat up straight.  

"Well can you help me get to my bunk because I don't think I can stand up." Sam slurred. I put Sam's arm around my shoulders and helped him to his bunk. "Alex?" Sam said sliding into his bunk.  

"Yes Sam?" I said tucking him into his bed like a mother would do to her child.  

"Can you sleep in my bed tonight? I just kind of want to have some hugs in here" 

"You're not making any sense but I will sleep in your bunk just because I don't want you to choke on your vomit in the middle of the night" I winked jumping into his bunk.

Thank god! I remember it know! I didn't sleep with him I just stayed with him so he didn't choke. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.  

"Morning." Sam crocked as he was brushing his hand through his hair. He looked like he had been dragged through a sea of fan girls.  

"You look a mess Sam" I laughed. He slumped on to the couch next to me. "Look about last night..." Sam started.  

"I would rather not talk about it" I blushed.  

"No seriously. You were right, I have been a dick to you ever since you got here." Sam said rubbing his temples.  

"I'm surprised you can remember that. You were pretty wasted dude." I laughed.  

"The only reason I have been like that is because... Well I promised Ben I wouldn't hit on you."  

"What?" I said feeling confused.  

"Ben knows I like you. Ever since that party I haven't been able to get you of my mind."  

"Sam, that party was years ago!" I yelled. Sam leaned towards me like he was going to kiss me. I jumped up. "Sam stop. I.... I need some air" I ran out off the bus. I need to find Rosy. Holy shit.