Part 8

I stood behind Tino watching Of Mice & Men play. They were amazing, I had seen them play before when they had come to England but it was amazing to watch them from the back of the stage. Alan's hair bounced as he jumped, It was so cute. He ran on to the drum rig and saw me stood behind Tino, He did a cheeky wink at me and ran back to the front.

After they had finished playing, Alan put down his guitar and walked over to me.

"Are you ready to go?" He smiled.

"No offence but aren't you going to shower first?" I laughed "you're a little sweaty"

"Yeah maybe I will meet you in the tent out back in ten?" Alan said.

"Sure" I smiled.

I was stood waiting with rosy were I had planned to meet Alan.

"Don't look so nervous Alex!" Rosy beamed, I still don't understand how she was always so cheery.

"You know why I look nervous? BECAUSE I AM NERVOUS!" I yelled. Rosy looked at me with her puppy dog eyes and I felt awful. "I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just nervous and excited and it's stressing me out!"

"I was the same when I had my first date with Ash, it's normal" Rosy smiled. She pointed over my shoulder. I looked and Alan was stood there looking at me. "Have fun" Rosy whispered. I walked over to Alan.

"You ready?" He smiled, reaching for my hand. His fingers lock with mine.

"Yup" I said looking into his breathtaking eyes.