Thank god my car broke down( niall horan)

Chapter 7:

Anna's pov:

Ok well I'll just tell them." the reason is that my mam and my dad got in a big fight because my mam got drunk and had sex with someone and got me in her stomach. My mam got in a big fight with her relatives and said when I was born I was not welcome in there houses. My dad didn't have a relatives. His mam died during birth and his dad died of a broken heart 9 years later. My dad got adopted and was abused. I didn't want to be abused so I stayed at home never leaving the house. Apart from buying food and stuff. Then I found my friends and they moved in." I said with a sigh in between sad parts.

There was a small slince then Liam said " Anna I'm sooooooo sorry. I didn't think it was that bad. Let's just forget about it. If that will make you feel better."

"thanks Liam. It might help. Anyway I know louis is a carrot sales man-" I was cut off by Harry bursting out laughing. " anyway what jobs do you guys have?" the laughing stopped. They looked at each other then at me." Anna." Zayn asked me." Do u know who we are?"

"Duh. Your Zayn. Hes Liam. He's Louis. He's Harry and he's ho- Niall." I was just about to say hottie. Shit! I hope no one heard that.

"What was that?" why can't my life be normal? I'm good person.

"Anna! What were you going to say?" louis and Liam said. Aww shit. "I was going to say.... Um.." I said trying to come up with an accuse. " not until you tell me what you work as."

"ok I'm a DJ. Liam's a therapist. Nialls a guitar teacher. And Harry's a-" Zayn was cut off by Louis coughing out "pole dancer" Harry hit him and said " I'm a cook." I tried to hold in my laughter, but failing. 1st Louis then Harry saying he was a cook! Ha never would've guessed that.

"Harry since your so great at cooking can you make me pie?" I asked he muttered fine as I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Anna banana, what do you work as?" well I didn't get the job, but I helped kids at my old primary school how to play guitar, " the same as Niall. Guitar teacher." Liam smiled to himself. Louis and Zayn looked at Niall who looked at me who had a smile on his face. " So tell us what you were about to say before you said niall?" Louis said. Zayn and Louis and Niall got called into the kitchen by Harry. He needed help. "So what was it? Come on I wont tell Anna. Please!" Liam begged. I think I trusted him. Ye I met him like 4 hours ago but a well.

" Swear you won't tell anyone Liam. Never ever?"I said he nodded then crossed his heart." well I kinda have crush on niall and I was about to say hottie. Please don't tell anyone?" he nodded then smiled.

"want to go into the kitchen? " Liam asked getting up. " Sure."

"gosh what's all the screaming about?" OH MY GOD!!!

@@@@@@@@@-------@@@@@@

Wha ya tink? Comment plzzzzzz! ;)