Thank god my car broke down (niall horan)

Chapter 6

Anna's pov

When Louis said that I froze. I didn't want to tell him. "um I need to go to the bathroom." I said quickly leaving the room. I ran up to my bathroom and locked the door. I burst in to tears. I was crying. I haven't cried since...

Flash back::

"I'm sorry there gone.." I was to upset to even look at them or the nurse. I was only eleven. I ran out of the hospital and straight to our, well my house. I opened the door and locked it behind me. I ran up the stairs. I jumped on my mam and dads bed and cried. I then went to my brothers room. He had left to go to India so he didn't know. I didn't want him to. I cried myself to sleep. I felt so alone. From the day I woke up I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but I broke that promise.

Flashback over::

I sat there for about 7 minutes when someone knocked at the door. " Anna.open the door. Please." I knew who it was louis,. I opened the door to see a worried Lou. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I wasn't even thinking." Lou said very shyly. "it's alright Lou. You only met me." he looked at me then then muttered "few". "Lou why did you say few?" he looked at his feet then at me. " Um I thought you.. You.. Um" " Lou. YOU DON'T THINK I CUT?!! I shouted and chuckled at the same time. " Well you were upset so I um thought you cut." he said relived. " Well yea I was upset, but I wouldn't cut! Some people's problems are worse then mine." I sighed." you want to talk about it?""maybe in the morning Lou. I just want to relax now." Lou put out his hand. He helped me up. He put his arm around me as we walked down the stairs. Zayn and Liam were on the sofa and Harry and Niall were in the kitchen making popcorn. Yea! I love popcorn. Wait. Wasn't I just crying like 1 minute ago? Weird huh? " what movie do you want to watch guys?" Liam asked us. "Grease! I love that movie!" I screamed as Liam flicked through the channels. The boys looked at me. I gave them a 'what?' look and they turned back to the tv. Niall came in with three bags of popcorn so did Harry.

When we were half way through the movie the electricity went out. Awww

" Awww balls." Louis said making me giggle. Weirdly Liam Had special light bulbs so the lights ran on batteries. Yay!

"so. I want to know more bout you lads. Let's hear bout ya."Zayn went first cause he was the nearest.

" My name is Zayn Malik. I'm 19. I'm from Bradford, England. I have one older sister and 2 younger." he said. That was quick.

Liam's turn

" my name is Liam Payne. I'm also 19 . Im from wolverhampton. I have 2 older sisters named Ruth and Nicola."

"My name is Harry styles. I'm 18. I'm from Cheshire.I have on older sister named Gemma." Harry said looking at the tv waiting for it to come back on.

Louis's turn. "My name is Louis Tomlinson. I'm 21. I have 5 younger sisters named Lottie, Georgia, felicity, phoebe and daisy. There twins! Oh and I'm a carrot sales man, as you know." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Niall what about you?"

"k. My name is Niall Horan . I'm 19. I'm from west Meath. I have 1 older brother named Greg." he said looking me only noting else. Weird. Huh?

" Anna what about u? Tell us about your life."

"ok. My name is Anna bowen. I'm 18. I'm from Dublin. And um, my brother died in a car crash, but his name was Devin. He was 14. He died in the same crash as my parents when I was 11. I lived on my own till a month ago I moved in with my two friends. Well they moved into my house. I didn't really have the heart to move from that house where my last memories of my much loved family." a tear strolled down my check as my eyes never left the ground. There was a slince. "I am so sorry anna. Really. I don't mean to seem nosey, but why didn't you move with your grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins?" asked Liam. I think I trusted them.

Well here goes noting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So wha ya think sozzy I update in a while. Internet was gone.

So who you voting for Niall or Harry? I might change the story to Harry if I get over 500 votes, so if your a Harry fan vote!!

-1d Niall 4 Eva ! Bye luv ya:*****