Thank god my car broke down (niall horan)

Chapter 2

Anna's pov

Liam told me to sit as he pointed to a comfy looking sofa. " So Anna I'm guessing your Irish. Yes?" Liam said trying to make a conversation start. "Yea. I'm from Dublin." I said kinda sad I won't be going home to my friends. Liam said he was going to get his friends so I just sat there looking around the living room. They had a huge tv and a fire place underneath it. After 30 seconds later four boys walked in. I have to say they were pretty hot. " Guys meet Anna' Anna meet the guys." Liam said to us. "I'm Harry. We met at the door?"" Yea I know. So Liam harry.." I said wanting to change the subject." Zayn" the guy with te blonde curl on his head and the rest black. He had hazel eyes and was tanned." I'm Louis" said a guy out of nowhere. He had blue eyes, brown hair and was tanned, but not as tanned as Zayn. " so that's everyone who lives here yea?" i said wandering why there house was this big with only four people in it. Just at that moment the most beautiful guy walks down he stairs. " nope I live here to." he said in a Irish accent. Yah! A Irish person!" I'm Niall by the way." he said looking at me with he's blue eyes I could get lost in forever. His blonde bleach hair all ruffled up looked amazing. "I'm Anna." I said looking at my feet. "your Irish?" Niall asked hopeful. I nodded."were are you from?" he asked."Dublin. You?" I said."west Meath. You sound like your from Dublin." I blushed knowing I had a real deep Irish accent." So Anna." Liam said." I'll take you to your room." All the boys Looked at Liam weirdly. Liam looked back and said "guys were all snowed in so Anna is staying here." there was a strange slilents in the air. It was kinda freaky when Liam Harry and Zayn had a eye conversation. Liam took my wrist when the eye thing ended and brought me up the lovely staircase. He led me to my door and there was the biggest room I have ever seen! It had a king sized bed, a fluffy carpet, a desk with a apple computer on it and a trunk at the end of the bed. I think I was going to like it here.