Chapter 19

The definition of a good time is , after having a good time that day , you pass out not knowing when did you sleep or even reach the bed, that's when you know that you really had a good time.

I wake up , because of the burning sun that was poking my eyes . There was something sticking on my forehead , I take it off and read it " I had a great time tonight, I left around 1 AM because I can't leave lee alone at home
Art." , I smile and took the note and put it on the clipboard to keep it , I liked to keep the messages I get from Art and it began from the grocery store note, then I looked beside me , but I didn't find lilly . Confused I got out of the room , damn it why did we drink last night.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower , it was warm and it relaxed my body.
I got out and wore a freshly new pjs and went to Marco's room .
I knock before I open the door and then it opened revealing Marco , with his messy hair and a passed out lilly in his bed.

"OH MY G-" Marco put his hand on my mouth before I continue and then we walked downstairs to the counter.

"Marco ! " I say a half yell and a half whisper.
"I swear nothing happened , you don't remember ?" He says scratching the back of his head.

"No I don't " I say folding my hands in front of my chest.
"No help me out here señorita , remember when lilly suggested to play 3 truths and a lie ?" Marco says.

I thought about it and then a flashback rushed to my mind.

Flashback
"DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK" Lilly shouts to Art as he gulps down the bottle.

"COME ON ONE MORE ROUND " Marco says as he drinks too.

"Guys this is enough for now " I slur.

"Bells don't be a party pooper let's enjoy this please " Lilly says giggling. Art looks at me with a smile and I pout.

"ARTHUR , here's a toast for you and bella as the couple of the century " Marco says and raises his bottle.

"Thanks man " Art says with a smile and raises his bottle too.

Unlike lilly and Marco and I , Art had a great alcohol tolerance it was his second bottle and he wasn't even slightly drunk.

"Cheers to that " I say.
"Guys let's play Marco Polo !" I say with a giggle.

After we all drink Marco said out of the blue.
"Lillyyy, wanna be my polo?" with a smile.

"I say Marco and you say polo!" Marco cheers.

"I say Marco and you say..?" Marco says and waits for Lilly to continue.
"Polo!" She shouts .

"I say Marco and you say..!" Marco says continuing her song.
"Polo!" Lilly says laughing.

"So Marco and polo I don't mean to interrupt but are we going to play the game or not ?" Art says laughing addressing Marco and lilly.
"Yes let's go ! Marco you stay here and search for us after you count to 100 okay?" Lilly says with a hiccup.

"You got it señorita " Marco says and covers his eyes.
"Let's go art " I say laughing while running with him to my room.
"Wait isn't this hide and seek ?" He says confused.
"Shhh we're going to get caught" I whisper and he chuckles.

We climb up to my room and I close the door silently then we get into the covers of my bed and put the blankets on top of us .
We were lying on the bed facing eachother , and I was giggling softly , Art brushes my hair that was on my eyes and rubs his thumb on my cheek and before I know it i passed out.