Chapter 6

15 minutes later....

Prince had arrived. Cheyanne had opened the door and she had tears coming down her face. She just fell into Princeton's arms and started crying. Prince had hugged her and held her tightly.

Prince:calm down Cheyanne everything is gonna be alright.

Cheyanne:*crying* I-I-I dont know what happen I've been nothing but good to him.

Prince:* kisses her forehead and rubbing her hair* shh its gonna be alright.

While Prince is caressing Cheyanne, Diggy walks in on them.

Diggy: baby im--

As soon as he spoke Prince and Cheyanne aparted from each other.

Diggy: What's going on in here?!?!?

Cheyanne: It's nothing serious babe please calm down.

Diggy:And what the fuck you doing here?Cheyanne you fucking cheating on me?

Cheyanne: look who's talking about cheating???Prince was here just to comfort me

Diggy: Shut the fuck up!

Prince:Aye man you dont talk to a lady like that!

Diggy: Who the fuck you think you talking to?!?!?

Diggy had anger filled in his eyes. He couldn't stand the sight he had just seen. He was very jealous.And with that Diggy punch Prince in the face making him bleed.After Prince took a hit back the two started going at it. Cheyanne got in between the two and told them to stop.

Cheyanne:*crying* stop it you two!!

The two stop fighting as Cheyanne held them back.

Cheyanne: Diggy please leave you've already cause enough trouble.

Diggy: Your asking me to leave because of this weak ass mothafucka, this twat????

Cheyanne: Get out!

Diggy left the house and slammed the door shut. As Prince was bleeding and coughing up blood, Cheyanne addressed his attention and went to go get the first aid kit.

Cheyanne: Im so sorry.

As Cheyanne was healing his wounds Krissy called.

Krissy: Hey girl you ok?

Cheyanne:Can I call you later?

Krissy: Cece you sure you ok?

Cheyanne:I will speak to you later

Krissy: You can soeak to---

Cheyanne:I SAID I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER!!!

Krissy:..

Cheyanne:Krissy?

***

( Krissy's POV)

I had called Michael cause I needed him to come ok. I just needed to be in his arm at the moment.I called him at least six times and it just kept going straight to voicemail. After calling him for the sixth time it said that his phone wasn't in service so I went to his house.I got out of my boy shorts and tank top and put on some jeans along with a lace crop shirt and white Nikes.I decided to just put my hair in a ponytail and go as it is.

I told my dad where I was going and he said come back soon. It took about 20 minutes.I got there and parked my car.

I went to go ring the doorbell and there was no answer then I went thru the back door of his house which was open.I went in the house looking for him all over. Then I heard a noise coming from upstairs.I had a bad feeling of what was going on in the room. Then I opened it to find Michael smoking weed and some skanky ass bitch riding him.

Krissy: IS THIS WHY YOU REFUSE TO PICK UP MY FUCKING CALLS CAUSE YOUR FUCKING SOME OTHER BITCH?!?!?!

Michael realized Krissy was there and as soon as he saw her he threw the bitch off him and put on his boxers quickly

Michael: baby its not what it looks like!!!

SMACK!!!

Krissy had smacked him in the face.

Then she charged for the bitch

Krissy: And you bitch!?!?!

Renee:excuse watch the way you fucking speak to me

Krissy: So you think you tough now?

Renee: Never said but not afraid to put a bitch in place.

Krissy:Bitch!!!!

And with that Krissy punch her in the face. Mind you the girl is still naked.

Krissy: Fucking hoe wanna ride my man?!? That shit belongs to me.

Krissy and her started fighting. Krissy took Renee's head and slammed it on the floor. Then she kicked her in the stomach. Renee was able to get release of Krissy's grip and trip her and get some hits in. Then Krissy started pulling Renee hair and her tracks started falling out.

Krissy: You aint saying shit now you fucking whore!!

After almost 10 minutes of fighting Michael came and broke it up

Krissy: * kicking and yelling* Michael get the fuck off me you cause this bullshit

Michael: Krissy calm the fuck down and lemme explain!!!

Krissy: You aint got shit to explain! I saw and heard everything. So dont try to explain Shit!

AND SCENE! Sorry I didnt upload for so long :)