Chapter 5

*Next Morning*

Riiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg as my alarm clock rang.I really didnt feel like going to a new school.Even Cheyanne goes there and Michael transferred there two months ago and the rest of my friends.I was still sore from last night.

Krissy:damn it Michael why you had to do this to me.I said to myself.

I got up went to the bathroom in my room and did all my hygiene preparation.20 minutes later I came out and blowed dried my hair.And then I flat ironed it.I had dried myself off and started getting dress.

I put on some Blue skinny jeans along with a yellow sequen shirt and a black blazer along with my Juicy cotoure gold necklace & earrings.Then I did all my makeup and for ending of perfection I added some lip gloss and my black flats.After getting dressed I went downstairs to see that my dad cooked breakfast.(Eggs,pancake,bacon)

Krissy:Morning dad

Mr.D:Morning baby girl slept well?

Krissy:Yeah

(A/N: Ok so Mr.D looks like Memphitz,so now im changing it again but to Memphitz.Got it? Good! Back to the story :D)

Memphitz:How was your day with Michael and the rest?

Krissy:Good

As I sat down I started to think about what happen last night at Michael's house.I was daydreaming for a while until my dad snapped his fingers in my face.

Memphitz:Kristina you ok?

Krissy:Huh?!? oh what?

Memphitz:I asked are you ok

Krissy:Oh yeah Im good

Memphitz:You sure?

Krissy:Yup.

I started eating my breakfast when my phone buzzed saying Cheyanne had texted me saying she will be here to pick me up in 10 minutes.Ten minutes later I heard her convertible beep outside my house.I took the $20 my dad left on the table for me,grabbed my keys and left.Tyrone was gonna be late for school cause he always getting up late.

Cheyanne:Hey girly

Krissy:Whats up

Cheyanne:So tell me what happen last night between you and Michael

Krissy:Oh we was argueing and stuff because I had cheated on him,but you gotta give me a chance I was drunk.

Cheyanne:Damn Kris.So then what happened?

Krissy:We apologized to each other but he didnt forgive me until I gave him some

Cheyanee:Ewww I dont need to know

Krissy:*laughs*

Cheyanne:You ready for the first day

Krissy:I mean I guess so Im kinda nervous though

Cheyanne:Its ok to feel that way.I felt the same way when I first came to New Urtecht High School.

Krissy:For real?

Cheyanne:I wanted to run away cause I thought people would make fun of me but i stood my ground and instead people started to like me cause I told bitches straight up.If you dont like me Oh well my life dont revolve around you.

Krissy:Thats what Im talking about

After 20 minutes we reach the school.Cheyanne had parked her red convertible in the parking lot and put the head over it.Me and her stepped out and started making our way over to the entrance.Some people stared at me.It creeped me out.Then when me and Cheyanne past a couple of boys they whistled at me