chapter 7

i had ran out the house crying like a little baby.I just can't believe he did this. He shattered my heart into a million pieces.I drove home, as soon as I got home I went straight to my room and just layed on my bed and cried my eyes out, until I couldn't shed anymore and fell asleep.

3 hours later.....

I woke up to see 5 missed calls,3 voicemails, and 7 new text messages all from Michael.

Tyrone:Krissy dad says come downstairs and eat.

I went downstairs to see my dad cooked mash potatoes,rice and baked macaroni. I sat down and then my dad said grace. As everyone was eating I was the only one playing with my food.My father kept staring at me.

Memphitz:Krissy eat your food

I got up from the table

Krissy:I'm not hungry right now

I ran upstairs to my room.I opened the door went inside and slammed the door shut.I just layed in my bed letting the tears come down again.A few minutes later I heard a knock at my door.

Memphitz:Krissy...

Krissy:Go Away!

Memphitz:baby girl open the door please

Krissy:Please just go away

After a few seconds my dad left the door and I just hugged my pillow and cried in it.On the night stand next to me was a picture of me and my mom when I was 5 years old.Man I really do miss her.If she was here right now she would be givng me great advices and would be telling me stories as usual.I smiled to myself as I looked at the picture of her.I heard commotion downstairs but I figured it was maybe dad and his boss talking about business,or Tyrone and his friends.But then I heard another knock at my door.

Krissy:Go away!

He just came right in.

Krissy:What the fuck are you doing here?

Michael:baby look I'm sorry

Krissy:Michael just save it you hurt me deeply

Michael:I know baby but I was willing if I can make it up to you

Krissy:please leave I don't wanna see you.

Michael:baby please I'm sorry

Krissy:goodbye

Michael got up and faced towards the door.Instead of leaving he got on Krissy's bed and he held her arms down. He then started kissing her roughly at first she didnt kiss back but after a few seconds she did.

(Krissy's POV)

He started kissing me roughly.I was to mad to kiss him back but because he was so got damn sexy i had.He had traveled the kisses to my neck.I was getting so horny i started grinding my body on him.Afterwards he just got up and walk towards the door and before he left  he said "Your mine and nobody elses dont forget that" and left.My face was shocked. "What the fuck did he just do?" I thought to myself.

***

 Memphitz:Tyrone I'll be back later Im going out with a friend

Tyrone:Iight dad

Memphitz:Dont do no dumb shit I wouldnt do

Tyrone:Alright dad go on your little date.

Memphitz:Tell your sister I went out

Tyrone:Iight later pops!

*20 minutes later*

*door bell rings*

Tyrone came in the living room to open the door.

Tyrone:Yo whats up my niggas

Kahlil:What up man

Trey:Wassup 

After they all dapped each other,they went to go sit in the living room.Tyrone went in the kitchen and got a beer for for him and the boys.

Trey:So T hows your dad

Tyrone:He iight you know he had to get the money so we had a reason why we moved down here no jobs in NYC was available.

Kahlil took a pack of weed out and showed the boys

Trey:Oh shit JACKPOT! 

The rest of them laughed and started rolling up.Tyrone lit up his blunt and started smoking.Krissy came downstairs in her booty shorts and a tank top.

Krissy:Oh hey trey and Kahlil 

Kahlil:Wassup Kris

Trey:Hey beautiful look sexy as always

Krissy:Whatever

Krissy went into the kitchen and got herself a pepsi.When she came out she see smoke in the air.

Krissy:Why you smoking nigga?

Tyrone:Cause I can lil girl

Krssy:First off im not little im 16 

Tyrone:Which makes me 19 so im older than you (Btw Tyrone got left back in 11th grade)

Krissy:Shut the fuck up

Trey:Oooo fiesty I love a girl like that

Krissy:Yeah whatever.

As she was going up the stairs Kahlil and Trey were staring at her ass.They started tilting there head while looking at her ass bounce up and down.

Trey:T when you gonna let me hit that

Tyrone:Chill thats my lil sister.

Trey:I know but she fine as hell

Tyrone:Whatever.

After 10 minutes Krissy came back downstairs.

Krissy:Ty uhm where's dad?

Tyrone:He said he went out with a friend

Krissy:Iight by the way dont smoke to much before dad catches you high

Tyrone:You always gotta be a party pooper

Krissy:Cause that shit stink

Tyrone:You never even smoked weed before

Trey:Try it just one blow

Krissy:No!

Tyrone:Come on sis it will make you feel better about Michael 

Krissy stared at them for a minute and then she snatched it out Tyrone's hand and she took one blow and blew it out 

Krissy:There! You happy

Tyrone:I guess

About an hour later Tyrone's friends left and everyone was asleep 

Picture of Trey on the side (Btw not sure if its gonna show)