chapter 3

(Cheyanne's POV)

Me and Krissy drove to Prod's house since all of them were gonna meet us there,including there dates Shannon and Vanessa.After 20-30 minutes we finally arrived at the house.Krissy and I both came out and went to the door and rang the bell.A female answered the door and quite shocking she was pretty.

Cheyanne:Hi

Shannon:Hello can I help you with something

Krissy:Yes we are Krissy and Cheyanne and I suppose your princeton's date

Shannon:Ohhh so your the girls that were picking us up

Cheyanne:Yeah

Prince:Babe who's at the door?

Shannon:The girls thats suppose to pick us up

Prince:iight i'll be right down.

Vanessa:Shannon did you take my lip gloss out my bag

Shannon:No

Vanessa:Yes you did you the only female in this house

Shannon:Maybe you misplaced it

Vanessa:Shut up Ugh!

(Krissy's POV)

Shannon is a very nice girl but this chick Vanessa Im already starting to dislike her.She has such a bad atittude why the fuck would Prod pick her?!?

Vanessa:Hi im vanessa nice to meet you....Prodbear you ready?

Prod:Im coming

Shannon:would you guys like to come in

Cheyanne:Sure

Cheyanne and Krissy came inside and sat in the living room waiting for Prince and Prod.After 5 minutes Prod came downstairs.He had on a plaid red shirt with some true religion jeans and Red nike's with an Obey snapback.Then Princeton came downstairs too.He had on a green ralph lauren shirt with some black jeans and green adidas sneakers.

(Krissy's POV)

When Prod came downstairs I was like DAMNNNN! He fine as fuck.But nobody can compare to my baby Michael.Me and Prod caught eye contact to each other he didnt have a smile on his face towards me but actually a frown.Was he that upset at me just for being real.I know I cheated on Michael but come on you gotta give me a chance I was drunk I didnt know what I was doing....thats enough reasons right?

Cheyanne:Prod you look good bestie

Prod:Thanks *looks at Krissy* Hi

Krissy:Hi

*Awkward moment*

Prince:So lets get going

Cheyanne:Right so Prod & Vanessa yall riding with me and Prince & Shannon you ride with Krissy.

Shannon:Ok

Everybody got out the house and got in the car.It took about 30 minutes to get there.

(Krissy's POV)

Me and Michael was holding hand in hand and I had notice Vanessa and Prod was all over each other.Prod was squeezing her ass and everything.Prod saw me looking at them and he kept looking at me and smiling devilishly.

Krissy:*rolls eyes* Ugh!

Michael:Whats wrong babes?

Krissy:Nothing

Michael:You sure?

Krissy:Yeah.

Michael:I love you