After

We all then got to meet the queen

Mila's outfit^^^^^

Mila's outfit^^^^^

After that we started school Me, Gabriel, and Dariush are in 10th grade and Alex, ZhenZhen are in 9th.
I had 4 classes out of 5 with Gabriel and 2 with dariush.

Our first class was science and me and Gabriel sat next to eachother. Most of the time Gabriel would just stare at me, hold my hand, or put his hand on my thigh throughout the whole school days.

Before I new it prom was here and Gabriel did this really cheesy thing to ask me out. Now it's the night of the prom. I was getting ready with ZhenZhen and Gabriel, dariush and Alex were getting ready at Gab's house.

 I was getting ready with ZhenZhen and Gabriel, dariush and Alex were getting ready at Gab's house

THIS OR

THIS IDK (Milas's outfit^^^^^)

THIS IDK
(Milas's outfit^^^^^)

Me and Z
ZhenZhen were ready now we were waiting for the boys to come pick us up at any minute.

5 minutes later

Gabriel's POV

Me and Alex just rang the doorbell to Zhenzhen's house and Dariush waited in the car with his date I dont even know her name but yea.

When the door rang I saw ZhenZhen come out all ready.

"Heyy you look great, where's Mila" I said as I hugged her

"She should be out any second you could go and find her upstairs." ZhenZhen said

I then nodded and went upstairs to find Mila looking at herself in the mirror with an unsure expression.

But let me tell you she looked so gorgeous with that blue dress that made her twice as gorgeous.

"Hey, you look very beautiful there is no doubt about that." I said as she turned her head to look at me

"Thank you, and you look very handsome."she said coming over to me and kissing me

Mila's POV

At the dance we all had a good time dancing and having snacks it was all good and at the end everyone went to their house except for me I went with Gabriel because his mom wasn't home so we could watch Netflix.

We were getting out of the Uber Alessio took my hand and when we got in the house he immediately closed the door and passionately kissed me.

"You look so sexy in that dress I couldn't keep my eyes off you." He said

I moved my hands towards his hair and he moved his from my face to my lower back.

Things were getting heated so we went to his room and then his short came off. His hands were now unzipping my dress and I was in my bra and underwear.

He laid me on the bed and kissed me more then to my neck leaving hickeys then on my boobs.

"I love you, and I want you. Do you want to do this?" He asked

"Of course I do I love you and I want you." I said

He then took off my undergarments and his to.

After doing everything we were just laying in bed still naked.

"That was good, I'm glad I did it with you." He said

"Yea me too" I said

"Wanna watch Netflix?" He said

"Sure"

He than picked a movie and we just cuddled all night and fell asleep.

The end

Tell me if you want me to continue so yea.............