Run

Mila's POV

"It has a dog!" Alex screamed

"Alex come on" said Gabe

"Wait how big was it, cause maybe it just wants to cuddle." Daruish says

"What" I say

Then the alien thing come in the Cafeteria and we run towards the kitchen.
ZhenZhen, Gabriel, and Alex were a little ahead and I was with daruish when I heard my name.

"Mila, Mila come here." Whispered Gabriel

I then ran over there on the floor and sat next to Gabriel then we started calling for Daruish but it was to late the alien came in the kitchen and dariush went to a different corner.

It was getting closer and closer and I was scared shitless so I just closed my eyes. I then felt Gabriel grab my hand and he gave me a squeeze in hope to comfort me but I just kept my eyes shut and hold his hand.

Then I could practically hear that alien breathing and I was shaking still with my eyes shut when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Gabriel.
He then lead me to the other side of the kitchen so that alien would not find us when Dariush dropped something the alien was after him.
Then he was after us and we were all standing there Gabriel put his hand over my hand to let me know to duck so I did and so did everyone else then the alien went into the oven thing and ZhenZhen closed it.

"Omg"i said

"We need to go"

We ran over to a window and Gabriel helped me out then came out himself once we were all out we just ran.
I was with Gabriel and Dariush and I didn't know where ZhenZhen and Alex were.
"Come this way." Gabriel said

We ended up underneath the wooden stairs it was Dariush, Gabriel in the middle and I was closer to where we came in from.
I saw ZhenZhen and Alex run towards the restrooms and I was worried.

Then the Aliens feet were so close to my face and I was shaking it was going up the stairs and so I scooted towards Gabriel away from that and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Shhh it's okay." He whispered to me trying to get me to calm down.
And it worked I felt safe in his arms and felt butterflies in my stomach.

At this point it was walking above us and dariush would not shut up so with Gabriel's free hand he put it over dariush mouth to get him to shut.

Once I knew the alien was gone I looked out and saw it was headed for Alex and ZhenZhen.

"We got to go" I said getting up

"What, why are you guys leaving this is an alien proof hiding spot." Douche says

"Yea but we have to help them." Gabe said

"And die too, no thanks." Douche says

"We cant stay here forever." I said getting out Gabriel and dariush behind

When we were out we looked behind and saw the alien coming out of the fire thing.

"Oh hell naw man." Douche says

"Run" Gabriel tells us

We then run towards the dragon capsule or spacecraft.
Gabriel then jumps in and I do too but I end up on top of Gabriel.

"Get the door!" Gabriel says to dariush

Daruish comes in and closes the door that's when I realize my hand was basically touching his thingy and I quickly got up.

"Sorry" I said

I then look at him and I think I saw him blush.

Gabriel's POV

When dariush got in and closed the door I noticed Mila on me out of breath from running I didn't want her to get off of me but she looked down and I saw she had her hand on my thingy.
She quickly stood up and said sorry while I was over here blushing and feeling butterflies in my stomach
When dariush ruined the silence.

"Where is it do y'all see it" he says

All three of us then go up to the window when all of a sudden Alex and ZhenZhen come out.
We see the alien headed towards them so we just keep on yelling they soon got the message and ran to the other side of this ship.

"We got to let them in!"I say trying to open the door

"No, what do you mean let them in" dariush yells back

Then Mila startes pressing buttons to open the door when dariush goes to push her.

"No what are you doing" he says

That right there just made me angry at dariush I don't know what got in me but I pushed dariush.

"Dont touch her!" I yelled at dariush
I pushed him again and was about to punch him but Mila pulled a lever that shot fire and I'm pretty sure it killed the alien.

"Alex your welcome I put the dog on fire for you guys, Gabriel and Mila were being selfish and didn't help." Dariush said

End of POV