Hospital

Alex's POV

As Mila hugged me I felt so much comfort but then she let go of me and my fear came back before I new it there was an unconscious Mila on the ground. I tried picking her up but of course I cant I too weak so I finally had the bravery to run out of this building even without her. Even though I didn't want to leave her.

End of POV

Gabriel's POV

As we all ran outside we heard a big loud exploding noise coming from the building, then I noticed that Mila wasn't here with us.

"Mila!" I screamed then ran inside to find her

While ZhenZhen was going to do the same as I did Dariush held her back.

I was filled with worry inside of me looking for her I saw fire, then I saw Alex.

"Alex! Where's Mila? Why isnt she with you?" I asked in all worry

"Over there" he said

At this point I was coughing because of the smoke I then found Mila unconscious on the floor as I picked her up I kept looking at her calm self and telling myself that she is okay.

I then made it outside where everyone was.

About 2min. Passed by and Mila still wasn't awake I was getting more and more worried by the second but luckily the ambulance came and took her and i went in the ambulance with her and so did dariush because of his stomach.
I saw as they opened up Mila's shirt revealing her bra then putting electric things to try and wake her up.

(The electric things idk what they are called ^^^^^^)

She then kept on fluttering her eyes open then closing them a couple times  
While I held her hand tight.
We then made it to the hospital and I tried going with her and dariush but I couldn't I had to wait at the waiting room.

Since the hospital was barely reopening there wasn't much people in fact Mila and Dariush were the only patients and a couple doctors since some did die.

Alex and ZhenZhen eventually got here and Alex found his mom who was also here. About an hour went by and we could go see our friends so I quickly got up to go see Mila.

Dariush and Mila were both placed in the same room and when we all went in I saw Mila not awake yet but dariush was.

"Hey man you good" I asked dariush

"You know just some stitches on my ribs but other than that all good." He said

Then we all sat down around both Mila and dariush, me just looking at Mila
Damn she is so beautiful and looks so calm.

"Ok um can we get a hold of Mila's parents or guardian" the doctor who came in said then I remembered that her parents dont give a shit about her.

"No we can't" I quickly said

"Ok then, and for Daruish" the doctor ask

Dariush then told her his parents info.

"Ok Mila here has 2 broken ribbs, a small concussion that will be healed in about 1 week, and we found cigar burns on her arms, bruises, and scars all over her body especially one that she has on her stomach." The doctor said and left

Then Mila started waking up.