Dickhead parents

Gabriel's POV

I quickly got more closer to Mila and held her hand as she fluttered her eyes open.

"Gabe,  What happened?" She asked looking at her surroundings

"Well we saved the world before you were brought here because of head bleeding."I said with a small smile glad she was fine. She then smiled back at me

"I am so glad your okay" I said

" I am too" she said

We then were talking a lot with everyone when we found out Mila can go home tomorrow morning.

Time skip to tomorrow morning

Mila, Gabriel, and Alex's mom were all ready to go

Mila's POV

when I remembered where I  was headed to my suposibly home.

"Are we ever going to see eachother again?" I ask Gabriel who was in the back seat with me and had an arm around me.

"Of course we are I could never not see you again." He answers

"Even with my dickhead parents?" I ask

"Mila I promised you that I wouldn't let you go home and I won't brake that promise, so for now we are all going to Alex's" Gabe said

I just nodded

Once we got to the house I had to share a room with ZhenZhen and the boys shared a room.
Then we all took a shower.( not together, there are 3 bathrooms)

4 weeks later

These past 4 weeks have been difficult because the whole time we were in a court room trying to arrest my parents and Caleb luckily Alex's mom got me a lawyer and I are still living with her for now.
ZhenZhen found a nice family who adopted her and she always visits me and Alex here at the house.
Gabriel found his mom and went back with her turns out she was just scared to visit him in juvie but now they are happy.
After we successfully arrested my parents I was happy but then Caleb only got 5 months in prison.
Me and Gabriel got a little closer and are happily boyfriend and girlfriend.

After everything Alex's mom got to be my allegal guardian and we all will go to the same school starting in a month.