Epilogue

6 years later...

"So, did you guys enjoy your day with your big brother?" Ryan asked with his eyes on the road as he drove himself and the twins back home.

"We did," Houston and Brooklyn said in unison as they sat in the back seat.

"I never thought in a million years that the captain of a debate team can be actually fun," Brooklyn said and she took a sip of her juice box.

"You and me both sister," Houston said and he shared a high five with his twin sister.

Ryan rolled his eyes. His six year old siblings love ganging up on him with their twin bond. Its cute most of the time but it gets annoying sometimes.

"For your information, I used my leadership skills and led the school to the championships and we won," Ryan said pulling up the driveway.

"That's cute," Brooklyn said completely disregarding what her brother just said.

They got their stuff out and they got out of the car. The twins got inside and rushed to their room so that they'll put away their stuff. Ryan went to the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh! We eat here," Ryan said with an appalled expression as he walked in the kitchen. Beyonce was sitting on the counter top with Shawn standing between her legs as they were making out. Beyonce had her arms around her husband's neck and Shawn held her waist as they made out.

"Mmm, Ryan's back," Beyonce said into the kiss and Shawn broke the kiss.

"Why are you guys always sucking each others faces? It's gross," Ryan said.

Beyonce sucked her teeth as she got down. "I'm just showing my husband some love," she smiled walking to Ryan.

"And you definitely showed me some love last night," Shawn said going to sit on one of the kitchen stools.

"I know. I heard y'all," Ryan mumbled and Beyonce hit him upside the head. "Sorry but y'all were loud."

Beyonce rolled her eyes. "Enough about that. How was your day with the twins?"

Ryan smiled. "It was awesome. We went shopping, we went to the zoo because Houston wanted to see an elephant. I then took the twins to the playground and we ran around. Brooklyn wanted to feed the duck and I told her that I'm a black folk and I don't mess around animals. We finished off by going out for lunch," he retold the story to his parents.

"I'm impressed," Beyonce said.

"Before I forget, thank you for borrowing me your car mama," he handed Beyonce her car keys and he went to sit next to his father.

Ryan already has his drivers license and his parents are planning on getting him a car next year on his seventeenth birthday.

"Summer is just around the corner, what are your plans?" Shawn asked his son.

"I got a summer job as a cashier at the donut shop downtown," Ryan answered.

Beyonce walked to his son and wrapped her arms around his neck as she stood behind him. Even though Ryan's sitting down, he's still tall. He's actually over six feet tall and taller than his mother.

"I could have given you a job at one of my stores. Why didn't you come to me?" She said looking at him.

He tilted his head and looked at his mom. "Thanks mom but I wanted to find a job on my own. I wanted to work for it," he said with confidence.

Ryan has grown so much over the years. Beyonce can see that her son is becoming a man who wants to be independent. Ryan makes sure to work hard for whatever he wants.

"My baby is growing up. I'm so proud of you," she cooed then she kissed his cheek.

"Maaaa," Ryan whined then his mom let him go. "In other news, can I please go to this party Daniel is throwing?"

Beyonce and Shawn exchanged looks. "Fine," Shawn said.

"Be back by curfew and not a second late or else I'm tagging your ass," Beyonce chimed in.

"Thank you guys," Ryan smiled as he got up and left.

Shawn pulled Beyonce closer by her waist and she stood in front of him. "Have you seen the twins?" He asked and she shook her head. "Its awfully quiet. Do you think they are doing something mischievous where they are?"

Just when she was about to answer they heard tiny footsteps and in came the twins walking hand in hand. Those two are inseparable.

"My babies," Beyonce said excitedly as she got out of Shawn's grip. She bent down and hugged her babies then she sat them both on the counter top. "Where were you guys?"

"We were putting away our stuff," Houston said.

"We took a while because we had a lot of stuff to unpack. Chile, it was a lot of work," Brooklyn said and Beyonce chuckled. "Mommy, what are those red stuff on your neck?"

"They are umm mosquito bites baby," she said and she heard Shawn chuckling because he knows that those aren't mosquito bites but they are hickeys he gave her when they were making out.

"You must have been bitten by a lot of mosquitoes because you have a lot of those bites on your neck and chest," Brooklyn said.

"Enough about mosquito bites," Shawn stood up. "Let's go watch TV," he said helping the twins down.

They walked out and went to watch TV in the living room as a family.

The End.