Secret Trainings

< Didn't proof read ✌🏻️ Enjoy! >

— NO ONE —

       Months quickly passed by and before you know it, it was already the start of December. The holiday season is just around the corner. Filled with joy and happiness, the time of giving love and presents. But the eldest daughter of the CV Empire, Michelle Valdez, was far from joy and happiness. She's lying on a cold, concrete floor. Bleeding might I add.

       She's sweating, and tired, and all she can feel is the agoniszing pain coming from every part of her body. Mich wanted to stand up and walk away, and just go back home, because hell! She can't even lift a finger. Her eyes started watering, she can feel a slight burning sensation as the light of the room blinds her vision.

"Ano, susuko ka na?" a voice echoed, and the shadow of its owner towers over her.

"Ayoko na! I quit, tanginaaa!!" she yells, panting whilst she thumps her head on the floor.

"Hindi pwede, baka mabatukan tayo ni Fourth." the other person answers, chuckling at Mich's whining.

The Valdez heir scoffs, "watch me." she flatly says.

"Newt, c'mon. Tumayo ka na dyan.." Mich's acquaintance tried to pick up the latter's almost limp body.

"Pwede ba, tantanan mo'ko, Margarita," Mich sighs, closing her eyes in the process. "We've been training for hours.. give me a break." she added.

"Okay, fine." Marge agreed almost immediately. "Pero five minutes lang." hirit pa nito bago siya humiga sa sahig. "I think I also need some ice." she grins.

Mich rolls her eyes, "huh, you think?" she asks, pertaining to Marge's busted lip and bruised muscles.

       It's been at least seven months since the eldest of the brood of the Valdez-es had join an underground-gang organization called, the Inferno. She was recruited the day she ran away, when her car broke down in the middle of nowhere, and how could she forget that day. Of course, she couldn't! Muntik na siyang makulong that day, like, what the hell, right? Well, that exact day change her life, at least for the past few months.

       Ganon na rin katagal since she started lying, to her parents, her sisters, and especially to Jia. She hates it. Michelle never liked lying to her best friends, meaning her sisters. Ever since they were kids, they got used to telling each other everything, they shared anything you could possibly think of. So, it kills her to not tell her sisters why she's been a douche bag lately.

       And, Jia, she's different. Valdez had grown accustomed to the eldest heir of Ho Industries. Those two were constantly together, halos hindi na mapag-hiwalay, and yes, they're pretending to be together-together. Pero minsan kahit hindi man nila aminin, ay naguguluhan na din sila sa setup ng kanilang relasyon. At this point, hindi na nila alam kung alin pangkukunwari at alin ang totoo na.

"Margarita, does your family know?" Mich asked, breaking the silence.

"No.." maikli nitong sagot.

"Why? I mean, wala 'kang balak sabihin?" The younger trainee asked as she fiddle with her loose shirt.

She sighs, not answering, "alam mo Mich, pagod lang 'yan." The older trainee chuckles nervously, obviously avoiding the question.