At Midnight

I'm backkk!! thank you sa mga nag-aabang dyan :))

Di ko alam kung sinong characters ang idadagdag para maging anak ng Wafs :// If may suggestions kayo magcomment kayo, pleaseee!! 🙏🏻 help meee guys :((

Exciting ang susunod na updates sana magustuhan niyo guys :))

~~~

FELICIA

       Kanina pa ako nasa labas ng bahay, actually kadarating lang namin from our sudden dinner out. Ate Mich's car was just parked outside and she left me here to wake Deanna up, while she and ate Bea opened the gate. Knowing my twin, she doesn't wake up easily.

        I did everything to wake her up! I mean, I have been living with her for like, the last 17 years of my life, and nothing! Wala akong maisip na paraan to wake her up. Kahit yata magkaroon ng putukan ng bomba dito, mahimbing pa rin ang tulog nito.

"Hey, we're here already! Deanna.." tawag ko rito, and I kept tapping her cheek to wake her up.

       Five minutes of doing that— nothing. Tulog pa rin siya.

"Deannaaaaa..." I tried calling her name again.

"Hmmm... What?" she finally answered.

       I thought she's already woken up, but I guess I was wrong! Oh, gosh. What will it take for you to wake up? I thought.

A minute or so later,  "shhh.. I'm, I'm.. sleep.. Shush..."

       I think nananaginip pa siya. Oh, my God. Baka bukas na 'to magising. What if iwanan ko na lang 'to dito? Joke! Hahaha.

"Deannaaaaaa!!" I yelled, filled with frustration, shaking her with a slight force. "Deannaaaa, gumising ka na, pleaseeeee.."

       And finally! She opened her eyes, and halfheartedly looked at me. I honestly thought I needed to call my sisters for help. Ipapabuhat ko na lang si Deanna sa kanila.

"Come on, Dee.." I said, fixing her messy hair. "Just hold my hand. I know inaantok ka pa.." she immediately took my hand.

       I basically drag her out of the car and into the house. And I swear I would've laugh earlier when she almost tripped over the gutter, but I couldn't find the will to do it. Sleepy Deanna is always a pleasure to see. It was a good thing na hawak ko kamay niya— because if not, baka isang malaking pasa at putok na labi ang abutin niya.

I guess I wasn't really paying attention, and Deanna being not fully awake to realize that we're already in the living room. And it wasn't until we all heard Babba's thunderous voice saying;

"Deanna Izabella, what the hell was that?" 

       Ah, and here we go again. Can we not fight for at least a day? Nakakapagod na, honestly. It drains the life out of me, and my sisters.

       You know what, I have suddenly forgotten about the little scheme we pulled back in the restaurant. I immediately felt horrible. I didn't thought that it'll instantly backfire.

" 'Ba, can we not talk about this tonight?" I pleaded.

"Your daughter's right, Ly. Maybe, tomorrow.." Mommy suggests, tiredness was evident in her eyes, and the bags under her eyes were semi darkening.