Tattoo Virgin

(a/n this might be a shorter chapter? Idk I'm just saying this just in case, normally I like to write long chapters but sometimes I can't always do that with some chapters. so I apologize. also fair warning the next few chapters are going to get progressively sadder, and yn is slowly going to slip out of character. you'll see what I all mean but like I just wanted to give a slight warning because I don't want any of my readers to be uncomfortable when reading something of mine, especially when a book deals with mental health. I know mental health is a very sensitive topic to a lot of people, as of myself. so I just wanted to give a slight warning for the next few chapters.)

his cold, rough fingertips traveled across the skin of your ass slowly, tracing slow circles around on your flesh. you slowly opened your eyes and saw you were laying on top of the man, buried into his chest, and the blanket no longer laying over you. you looked up at him and saw his eyes were still closed, even though his hand was still trailing you. you moved up a bit and nuzzled your face into his neck and began to leave small, gentle kisses along the tatted skin. the gentle movements of his fingertips turned into a grab. engulfing his hand with the cake of your behind. you smiled against his skin and bit down gently and pulled at his skin, sucking it in between your lips and gently sucking on it to leave your marks on him.

he let out a soft moan and tilted his head back in the pillow a bit, you giggled a bit and moved your legs to the side of him and slowly sat up, placing your hands flat on his chest, "how long have to been up?" you asked, looking down at him, playing with his shirt a bit.

"not too long, maybe like an hour? you rolled on top of me and your elbow dug into me so I just decided to wake up,"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," you rubbed his chest a bit, he kept his grasp on your ass and shrugged a bit,

"it's okay doesn't bother me any," you nodded a bit and looked at your alarm clock and saw it was only 8,

"When do we have to go to the tattoo shop?"

"about 11 I think, why?" you looked back down at him and balled his shirt up in your fists and slowly pulled it up, he looked down at your hands and watched your movements,

"I was just wondering, seeing how long we would have to some breakfast," you smiled a bit and pulled the shirt off him completely, being mindful of his face, and tossing the shirt off on to the floor. he moved his hands up to your waist and sat up a bit,

"breakfast? is this your substitution for that dessert you didn't have the taste for last night?" you nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him, trying to pick up where the both of you left off last night. you undid his jeans and pulled them off with his boxers the best you could, leaving him to kick off the rest, leaving them to remain discarded on the floor. you slid your tongue into his mouth and ran your tongue along with his teeth, as well as rubbing the bottom of your tongue along his lip piercing.

he dug his fingers into your flesh more, you groaned a bit and reached over, fumbling around on your bed till you found your robe. you grabbed the string that tied the robe together and pulled it out of the loops. you grabbed his wrists and moved them up above his head and pinned them together and began to tie them together by his wrists. he broke the kiss and looked up at his hands, watching you tie them together. you pushed him back gently so that he was laying down and you tied his wrists to the metal pole of your headboard.

"what's this for?" he asked, looking up at his hands and then at you, you tightened it a bit more and sat back on his lap and slowly ground yourself against his groin.

"because I want your hands tied up, what other reason could there be?" you rubbed his lower stomach and could feel his length grow underneath you. you continued to grind over him, but a bit rougher now. he let out a slight moaned and clenched his fists a bit,