A Day with Frank

(A/N: hi yes it's me again how're you? this is a POV chapter, it's kind of a filler so it will be shorter, but it helps with the story. so since its pov, I will be using "I/I'm" pronouns for Frank, because yknow, your not Frank. but yeah! please understand this is intentionally shorter.)

Frank Iero's Pov

She covered me up with her blanket, I was just waking up but she didn't know. she really did care about me, didn't she? well, maybe she was just being nice but after everything, it had to be more than just niceness. I glanced over the arm of the couch and saw her go up the stairs and follow Gerard, that was odd. sure it was nothing, but curiosity got the best of me. I gave it some time before I decided to drag myself off the couch and follow them. I knew Gerard liked to sit on the roof sometimes when we were all together like this, its where he always texted or called Lindsey so that's where I went to first instead of looking around.

Once I got upstairs I saw her crawling through the window that led to the roof, I stopped and waited for her to go by, giving it time just in case she was going to come back. a few minutes passed before nothing happened. I went over to the window and crouched down, peeking my head out of the window a bit to see what was happening. unfortunately, I had no idea what they were talking about, the window was too far from them, plus they were talking quietly.

it felt like ages, they just wouldn't stop talking. maybe I could go out and see what was up, but also maybe I should just go back to bed. all this had made me exhausted, it was too early for this. I was about to get up to go back downstairs but I saw Gerard hug her, well, more like hold her because her arms weren't around him.

it felt like a massive blow to the chest.

her and him? there was no way! he was with Lindsey, and she had to have known that by now after talking with him for this long unless he didn't tell her.

she didn't seem the type to go after a taken man, so he must not have told her about Lindsey. but hey! it was just one hug! could be no harm, besides they already pulled away from each other.

I waited long and saw them hug more times, as much as I hate to admit it, it put me in a sour mood seeing it. anger bubbled deep down inside me, he had a girlfriend, he didn't need to be so touchy with her.

I leaned my head out of the window a bit more and I could hear very faintly on what they were talking about,

its been pretty hard to skate by for as long as I have...

I'm barely holding onto both of my jobs...

one step away from firing me the second I make one minor mistake...

she was struggling with her jobs and finances? well, why wouldn't she just, wake up earlier? maybe I could help with that, I pulled my head back into the building and looked at them hugging once more. shaking my head I got up and stormed downstairs, lighting up a cigarette and sitting down on the couch. my mind just couldn't stop racing, and it just made me more and more pissed off at Gerard, not because he was all over her, but because what if he is cheating on Lindsey?

I have to tell her about it, she deserved to know just in case something was really happening. 

but I can't right now, once I finish this cigarette I'm going to head to her apartment and set her clock back a bit so that she wakes up earlier and doesn't risk losing any of her jobs. running my hand threw my hair, I took another drag from my cigarette and heard the two returning. letting out a groan I turned my attention to the stairs, she walked down first and seemed to be in a now cheery mood, but looking at Gerard just made me angry.

"good morning Frank," he said as she walked over to me, she made everything feel better, but also not really. she began to get all touchy with me now, but my anger got the best of me and I pushed her down onto the floor. I got up and flicked my cigarette, maybe now would be best if I left. on my way up I mumbled to Gerard,

"real nice, Gerard," I went upstairs and lit another cigarette and went down the street. to her apartment. maybe now would be the time to call Lindsey, although she might be in class now, oh well. I grabbed my phone and called her, and as I expected it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey, Lindsey! Its Frank, Gerard's friend. I hope you're doing well and I'm sorry to bother you while your in school, but I just wanted to let you know I think he might be getting a little too invested in Ray's friend. I don't know everything about whats going on with them, but they were really touchy this morning on the roof. maybe talk to him about this." I hung up and shoved my phone back in my pocket, even if nothing was going on Gerard would still back off more now that Lindsey knows, ugh why does she have me acting like this? I'm never like this!

I approached her apartment and used the elevator up to her floor and went to her door, jiggling the handle, it opened right away. did she not lock her door? I walked in and looked around. this place was crappy and very grungey, but somehow she made it look really nice. looking at some of the picture frames she had hanging around, there was one of her at graduation, and there was one of her and Ray when they were younger. they were really close, weren't they? looking around there was some of past pets, a building, and a few of her from some of her milestones of growing up, she didn't have many pictures around though, just a few selected. but there was none of her family. guess whatever happened with them was really bad.

walking back in her apartment I found her bedroom and went over to her alarm clock and set it for tomorrow, at least I think I did, this thing was hard to work. there, that should help her, plus maybe she could get some overtime! I was on my way out when I caught a glimpse of an automatic razor sitting on the sink, was she planning to shave her head? well, I mean, I do need a hair cut. I just have to clean everything up after of course. I went into the bathroom and combed out my hair with my fingers and began to run the blade through my hair, cutting the sides and the back down to just a buzz cut, and only leaving my long hair on the top, but trimming it so that it wasn't as long as it was.

It really never took me long to cut my hair, I've always done my own hair, so I was practically an expert at this point! I placed the razorback down on the sink and cleaned up all the hair and threw it in the trash can that was next to the sink. without doing anything more I just quickly left and went back down to the studio.