New relations

you woke up feeling more groggy then you have ever felt before. you looked around and saw it was going on noon already. glad you were back to sleeping in half the day, it's not like you had anything to do anyways. you were out of a job, plus you really didn't wanna go see any of the guys at the studio. especially after yesterday's mess. ugh, here we go again. maybe you could use the pills once more to help forget about all that for the period of time that they last. you grabbed the pain pill bottle and took one more. plus maybe you could go back to sleep if the pill made you tired enough soon. you sat up and lit up a cigarette and turned on the radio, tuning it till you heard some type of clear sound. 

you smoked your cigarette and listened to the song, but your stomach tightened when you realized who was playing. you knew those vocals and guitar riffs anywhere after sitting just a few feet away from them the past few weeks. you turned it off and groaned, just what you wanted to hear right now was totally My Chemical Romance. they made good music and you actually enjoyed it, but just not right now. 

after sitting around for a bit and growing close to finishing your cigarette, you came to a realization that it wouldn't do you much good if you just lied around all day, even though you really wanted to. maybe you could finally get around to paying your bills today. you had absolutely no motivation to get up and do anything though, hell not even change out of the dress from yesterday. it was just another dress of yours that had a massive blood spill. with a heavy sigh, you got up and dragged yourself out into the living room, you saw someone sitting on your couch. he turned around and smiled up at you. 

"what are you doing here Frank?" you asked, going over to the couch and sitting down next to him,  

"I wanted to come to check up on you and see how you were doing, but I didn't want to wake you up, so I just decided to wait out here," he said, laying down and laying his head in your lap. you looked down at him and sighed and started to play with his hair a bit, 

"I'm doing fine Frank, everything is fine," you said softly, you took a drag from your cigarette and moved your head to the side so that the smoke wouldn't blow over him. 

"so, what was with that text you sent out last night?" Frank asked, rolling on his back to look up at you and smiled, "you really wanna go out?" 

"What?!" you exclaimed, your heart dropped, did you ask him out? you tried to remember what happened last night, it must've been the pills talking, 

"you asked me out last night, over text, don't you remember?" he handed you his phone, you went onto your contact and read the message you sent last night, shit. you really did text him that. it's not that you didn't want to, you did, but it's just, was now the right time? it's not like things were going to work out with Ray, and you weren't getting any younger,  which sure aren't really amazing reasons, but it was what it was. 

"oh, right right, sorry I took one or two of those pain meds after I sent that, but yeah, I do. I mean why not y' know? I mean, you like me and I-I like you so it just works." you said with slight hesitation. his expression changed back to excited,  

"you really mean it?" he asked, you forced a slight smile and nodded, you ran your hand through his hair once more, you did want to date him, but at the same time, you really didn't. ugh, you just kept repeating the same thoughts over and over. was this really a good idea if you kept thinking about it? 

he sat up a bit and placed a hand on your face and gently kissed you, massaging his lips over yours and holding you close with just the touch of his single hand. you wrapped your free arm around his neck and nuzzled into his hand a bit. you slowly pulled away and moved around him and snuffed out the ash of your cigarette. you sat back on the couch and began to pet Franks face a bit, glossing your eyes over his features,