You Find Out You're Pregnant

"Fuck." You said as you stared at the pregnancy test you were holding.

You and Hiei had been married for over half a year now and hadn't really planned on having kids. Not at the moment, at least. In fact, you were both hoping that would happen in the far future rather than the near. You were both were careful when you were intimate with each other so you were wondering how the heck this could've happened.

"Guess we weren't as careful as thought. What am I going to tell him?" You said.

"Tell who what?"

You jumped slightly at the sudden voice and almost threw a knife at the speaker until you realised it was Hiei. He rose an eyebrow at your reaction.

"You seem on edge. Something bothering you?" He asked.

Though his tone was casual a hint of concern shone through showing that he was a little worried about you. You sighed as you decided to just tell him.

"You know how I was sick this morning?" You asked and he nodded. "I think I know why."

You showed him the pregnancy test and he froze as his eyes widened in surprise. Hiei was like that for a while and you didn't really know what to do so you just shuffled awkwardly on the spot.

"So..."

Hiei snapped out of his stupor at the sound of your voice and seemed to recompose himself as he sighed.

"If your willing to go through with this then I'll support you as best I can. I don't know how good a father I'll be, but I'm willing to try." 

You were surprised at his response but soon found yourself snaking your arms around his waist as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Hiei. I love you." You told him.

You felt him wrap his arms around you as he held you close to him.

"I love you too."

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!