You Meet His Friends

You had been wandering around the forest trying to clear your head a bit after a long day of dealing with troublesome demons who refused to leave you alone. Speaking of demons, Hiei randomly decided to join you about ten minutes into your walk.

The two of you walked alongside each other in silence, thankfully it wasn’t an awkward one. Truth be told, you quite enjoyed Hiei’s company and secretly he enjoyed yours as well, though neither of you would admit that out loud. The two of you were wandering around just enjoying the serenity of the forest around you. That is, until some voices broke through the silence.

“URAMESHI!” A voice belonging to a male called angrily as two figures emerged from the bushes trying to beat the other up.

The boy, who the carrot top in the blue jumpsuit called ‘Urameshi’, was wearing a green jumpsuit and a smirk as he dodged the other boy’s attacks. There was another boy that followed calmly behind them who had long red hair and was wearing mainly red.

“It would be appreciated if you two be in each other’s presence without harming one another for at least five minutes.” The redhead said as he sweat dropped at the two’s behavior but seemed use to it none the less.

Hiei glared at the two boys who were fighting before he sighed in irritation and rubbed his temples.

“Those idiots just don’t know when to give it up.” He said.

“This happens a lot, I presume?” You asked as you watched the two boys continue to fight with slight amusement.

“You have no idea how annoying it is…” Hiei replied as he let out another irritated sigh.

“So, who are they? Friends of yours?” You asked.

“Apparently. The idiot in green is Yusuke, the other idiot who’s fighting him is Kuwabara and the one who’s simply watching them is Kurama.” He stated rather bluntly.

You giggled lightly in amusement at his choice of words.

“You certainly have a way with words, don’t you, Short ‘n’ Dangerous?” You teased.

He glared at you in irritation at the nickname.

“I told you to stop calling me that. My name is Hiei.” He lightly snapped.

You giggled once more in amusement.

He was way too much fun to tease.

“Well aware of that.” You replied with an innocent smile as his glare intensified.

Well, this was going to be an interesting yet long day now that Hiei’s friends are here.

A/N: Sorry for any crappiness or OOCness. I guess it’s a you hang out with him/You meet his friends since it starts out with you two hanging out together. Anyways, hope you Enjoy!