Break Up & Make Up

*Break Up*

You always teased Hiei because his reactions amused you. The demon was far too serious sometimes and you felt the need to lighten things up between you two every once in a while. Hiei's very use to your teasing by now and either ignores it or gives you a light glare for it and occaisonally retaliates. However, Hiei was having a particularly bad day and you were being particularly annoying which ultimately caused him to reacted rather harshly.

He went on a rant about how annoying you were and how much he hates you and what not and by the time he was finished you were completely shocked.

Hiei had never said anything like that to you before and it took him a moment or two of calming down to realise what he had just said to you and he too was shocked.

Before he could say anything else, you ran off.

*Make Up*

You ran into the forest to the tree you and Hiei had first met and Hiei had followed after you. 

You froze after realising where you had run off to and that gave Hiei enough time to catch up to you and pull you into his embrace.

You struggled lightly to get out of his firm hold but soon stopped after he started apologising and telling you about how rough his day was and that he wasn't really angry at you nor did he mean any of the cruel things he said.

You took a moment to let the information sink in and soon relaxed in his hold as you hugged him back and forgave him.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! Hope you Enjoy!