2. Kazumi-san

Piece by piece she donned her red tinted demon slayer uniform. One arm in then the next, one leg at a time. Next, her shoes, then the white leather belt, and lastly her flower patterned pink kimono that she altered into a haori.  "Are you done changing?" Urokodaki asked. 

"Yes." she replied, emerging from a hidden place and moving around, getting used to the uniform.

rustle rustle... With the bed cover over his head Tanjiro moved to the door frame to see Nezuko, who noticed her brother. "Oni-chan what do you think?" She exclaimed 

"Hmph hmph hmph!" Tanjiro "said" in a joyful tone.

"Thanks Oni-chan."

"Nezuko, come and sit." Urokodaki called as she turned attention to her teacher and took a seat before him. "Before you begin with your mission for the Demon Slayer Corps, I have a few things to clarify." 

"Yes?" Nezuko replied with intrigue.

"The uniform you are wearing is made from a special fiber. Exceptional permeability. It doesn't get wet or catch fire easily. Normal demon's claws and teeth won't be able to tear this uniform." 

"Woah, it's so sturdy." She admired, pulling on her clothes. 'Compared to my usual kimono, this is so durable!' She thought, remembering the time Tanjiro asked if he could buy her a new kimono, but she opted to repair it herself.

"Also, the Nichirin blade you own will change its color depending on the owner." 

'Yeah I think I gathered that from Haganezuka-san.' Nezuko mentally commented. 

"Every color has its own characteristics. However, black swords are too rare. I don't understand its specialty." Sakonji continued. 

"Urokodaki-san, then is there anything that you do know?" 

"I heard only talented swordsmen who aren't appreciated use black swords." Sakonji added. 

Hearing that, Nezuko smiled warmly, looking at her brother at the door frame. "Then I guess there's a whole new world waiting for me. I dunno what it'll be like, but my priority will always be a cure for my brother." 

"I believe in you, Nezuko." Another smile formed hearing her teacher's words.

"Other than that, there's this thing." Urokodaki took the large brown box that sat still beside him and placed it in front of her. "It's a box for you to carry your brother during the day. It's made from Mist Cloud Fir, a very light wood." Tanjiro from within the blankets stared up at the box curiously. "It's exterior is hard because of the rock lacquer coating. It's strong and durable." 

"Thank you very much!" Nezuko said, taking the box in her hands. "It's so light!" She made her way to the door frame where Tanjiro was and placed the box down, opening its door. "Oni-chan, can you get inside?"

Slowly, he made his way into the box, in a similar manner that a puppy would try out a new bed. Nezuko chuckled at how adorable he looked inside. "I hope you're okay, Oni-chan?" Nezuko said, closing the box and slipping it on like a backpack. "Okay I'm ready." She said, going past Urokodaki and out the door.

Soon enough, she found herself outside the front door with her box and her blade at her waist, ready for the mission. "Well, I guess we'll get going then."  She said, a sad atmosphere filling the air. She beamed as bright as she could while Urokodaki gave her the closest thing Nezuko would get to a proud face, even with the mask.

"Hold on a second." He said, adjusting her top button and tugging on the box's strap. Finally he placed his hands on her shoulders with a nod.

"I'm ready." She said with a warm smile as he let go of her, watching Nezuko disappear further and further into the distance. "See you soon, Mr. Urokodaki!" She called, waving goodbye until they met again.