Epilogue: Out With the Old, In With the New

⚠ Sexual chapter ⚠

- One year later -

It was a Friday afternoon when I called the head office of the record label I was supposed to start last year but then decided to take a year out and fully recover, find my sound and who I am as well as get to the stage where Zayn would move with me to LA.
"Miss Gomez, glad to hear from you and that you are well and ready to get started. We will see you in three weeks." Samantha, the woman in charge of new artists at the record label concluded. The call was cut and I sighed in relief.

"Well?" Zayn asked, a hopeful look on his face.

"I start in three weeks!" I cheered excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Congratulations!" He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up spinning me around causing me to giggled. He slowly put me down, my arms wrapping around his neck, he kissed my lips sweetly and I deepened the kiss. My fingers combed through his hair, feeling the soft strands and his plumped lips against mine.

"I got a surprise for you." He whispered against my lips. I kissed him once again, humming in response. "It's on your dresser." He pulled away with a smile and turned me around.

Sure enough, a silver gift bag was sat on the dresser. I took a few steps forward, retracting myself from him. I picked the bag up and set it on the bed once I had opened it and pulled out the wrapped up gift with a black card attached to it.

'To my beautiful girlfriend, congratulations you're going to LA!! I knew you would. You are too talented and gorgeous for them to deny you, hell I can't even deny you. You have made me the proudest man in the whole entire world and I love you. Now let's celebrate! BTW, how do you like your eggs in the morning, baby ;) - Z x

I grinned at the card and place it on the bed. I opened up the silver wrapping paper and revealed a black dress and matching lingerie. I bit my lips just as Zayn crept up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my neck. I leaned into him as his fingers danced along my exposed stomach as I wore a cropped t-shirt, butterflies flew around in my stomach just feeling his hand sneak into my underwear.

"Thank you." I moaned as he rubbed circles against me, massaging my moist clit. He hummed in response, I caught a glimpse of us in the mirror, seeing his hand movements in my sweatpants, his lips on my neck. I moaned again, Zayn's eyes flickered to the mirror, watching as he worked his fingers.

"You feel glorious in my fingers, darling." His hoarse accent sounded like caramel in my ear. I moaned in response and felt myself melt against him. His lips trailed up my jaw and I tilted my head backwards, and met my lips with his. I snaked my right arm around his neck and pulled him closer. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip and I happily granted access, deepening the kiss.

His fingers sped up and I felt my knees weaken. I reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and leaned my head back on his shoulder. His fingers working its magic and building my high. Within seconds I orgasmed and moaned out in relief.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you." He replied, kissing my lips tenderly. I turned around in his arms once he retracted his hand and wrapped my arms around his neck. My tongue traced his bottom lip and he hungrily deepened the kiss.

Though it was only a few minutes, it felt like days, he slowly pulled away, peppering kisses on my jaw then trailed down to my neck.

He met my lips once more, "We. Have. A. Reservation." He said in between kisses, I was craving him like I always do, the slightest touch and he sends tingles throughout my body that no one else ever could.