2. It All Happened So Fast

Zayn's P.O.V

* Earlier that day *

"So lads, tonight we're finally going on a lads night out. No girlfriends, just us 5 like old times." Louis announced, jumping over the sofa and landing next to Liam.

"I'm down." Liam agreed, his attention remaining on the FIFA match he was playing with Niall.

"I'm gonna stay in, I have deadlines and-"

"Shut up Zayn. You're coming out, you need it more than any of us." Louis sassed as he kicked my leg from the other end of sofa.

"Mate, it will be good for you to get out." Harry agreed and ruffled his locks with his long and tattooed fingers.

"Who knows you might even get lucky tonight." Niall added in.

"What part of no girls do you not understand you knobhead." Louis snapped and Niall laughed, shaking his head.

"I don't know..." I sigh. Maybe I do need to get out?

Liam paused his game and turned to me, "Look, you've been studying for weeks non-stop. And you seriously need to show Perrie you've moved on, we're sick of her asking about you all the fucking time. You know she's only dating that guy on the college football team to make you jealous right?"

"Oh yeah he's hot-" Niall spoke up enthusiastically. Everyone's face snapped in his direction and he looked down at the floor, "Sorry." He mumbled. Louis rolled his eyes and turned towards me again.

"Point is, you owe us big time for that. It's one night, Zayn, your finals are in 6 days one night isn't going to hurt." Louis tried to tempt me and I began to consider. I guess one night won't hurt, I've been revising for weeks non stop and I am in need of a break.

"Alright, I'm in. But on one condition." I stated and they waited for me to answer, "we have to be back by 3 the latest. These finals are going to determine if I go to university so I have to put my everything into this!" I explained, as much as I wanted to be reckless tonight, I couldn't, I have a lot riding on these finals.

"Sounds good to me. I'll even keep us on schedule and leave the club early to be back here on time." Liam reassured me and I believed him, he was the only organized one out of all of us and if anyone was going to keep us on a leash it was him.

"Let's go party boys!" I stood up and felt an adrenaline I hadn't felt in a while kick in. The lads stood up and descended to their rooms to get ready. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door before any of them had a chance which was then followed by a muffled yell from Louis, "YOU CUNT I WAS ABOUT TO GO IN!" I let out a smug laugh and removed my clothes and dropped them in the laundry basket.

Tonight is going to be good, what could possibly go wrong?

* Later that evening *

"It's 2:45am and we need to get back. Let's go!" Liam announced as he stood up, pointing at his Rolex his dad gifted him for his birthday last year.

"Awhh man it was just starting to get lit!" Louis complained as I expected he would. We all crawled out the booth and headed for the exit.

"I'll go grab the car, just wait outside." I told them and headed out the doors. There was a cheap carpark nearby and as our accommodation was 40 minutes away on foot, we decided to bring the car.

I walked across the street and took the first left, the car park was just at the end of the street.

Once I reached the car, I got in and made my way straight outside the club. The roads were busy, so I was careful to keep my speed steady. I just managed to make the yellow light when suddenly someone walked out onto the road and I hit them! I had knocked them to the ground and rolled over them.