Final Chapter: Best Friends

Kyoko's P.O.V

"Whaaaaaaat?!" Akari and Chinatsu yelled out.

"That's right! I repeat: Ayano and I are dating!" I said, happily.

"That's amazing Kyoko! Congrats!" Akari said.

"Yeah, congrats!" Chinatsu said.

"Thanks girls." I said.

Yui stayed quiet.

"Hm? Yui, aren't you going to congratulate me?" I asked.

"A-ah, c-congrats K-Kyoko!" Yui said abruptly.

"You okay Yui?" Akari said.

"Sorry, it's a bit cold..." Yui said.

"Yeah, I suppose it is." Chinatsu said.

"I don't feel cold." I said.

"A-anyways, how about we play a game? Truth or Dare, anyone?" Yui said.

"Ooooh, bet!" I said, hyped.

"I'm down." Chinatsu said.

"Okay!" Akari said.

"We can use this empty water bottle that I have to determine who truth or dares and who gets truth or dared." Chinatsu said, grabbing a water bottle that was next to her.

"Alright, let's start! Spin the bottle please!" I said.

Akari gave the bottle a good spin. The butt of the water bottle was facing Akari and the top was facing Chinatsu.

"Ohhh luckyyy! I get to truth or dare first!" Akari said, happy. "Okay Chinatsu, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Chinatsu said, fast.

"Whoa." Yui said. "That was fast."

"Hm-hm!" Chinatsu did a triumphant inside laugh.

"No fear!" I said.

"I dare you to leave your right arm up in the air for 6 rounds!" Akari said.

"6 rounds?! That's too many rounds!" Chinatsu said.

"It's a dare..." Yui said, and she crossed her arms.

"Oof!" I said.

"Nooooooo~!" Chinatsu said, sad with her right arm up. "Okay but you guys better hurry up!"

"Okay, I'll spin the bottle!" I said.

I spun the bottle and after a bit, the butt of the bottle was facing Yui and the top was facing Akari.

"Oh, alright, Akari, truth or dare?" Yui said.

"Um... truth!" Akari responded.

"Is it true you like apples?" Yui asked Akari, to which she replied "Yup!"

...

"That was fast." I said, surprised.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to ask her, she can't be truthed!" Yui said, admitting defeat.

"Heeeeey, I can be truthed! I can handle tough questions! Come on, no weak questions now, I'm ready! Chinatsu, truth me!" Akari yelled out and pointed at Chinatsu.

Chinatsu, still with her right arm raised, looked at Akari with an ominous face and a creepy smile.

"Eeeeeeeeeee?!" Akari started shaking.

"Are you sure you want me to truth you... Akari?" Chinatsu asked in a deep voice.

"M-mm..." Akari nodded, still trembling.