Chapter Six: Hot Chocolate

Yui's P.O.V

As we walked in the forest, we came across a beautiful wooden house.

"Whoaaaaa!" Everyone said except for Nana.

"What's a wooden house doing here in the middle of a forest?" I wondered.

"Glad you asked. Grandmother, we're here!" Nana called out.

"Oh, I'm coming!" Nana's grandmother replied.

"Grandmother?!" Everyone said in unison.

Nana's grandmother opened the front door of her house to meet all of us.

"Everyone, this is my grandma, Yua Nishigaki." Nana introduced us to Yua.

"Nice to meet you all! My, you're all so beautiful!" Yua exclaimed.

Everyone started greeting Yua and introducing themselves.

"Come inside! I was just about to make some hot chocolate." Yua invited us to some nice hot chocolate.

"Yay! Hot chocolate!" Sakurako yelled out, excited.

All of us started observing the house from the inside.

"Wow, it's even more beautiful inside!" Akari exclaimed.

"It really is!" Chinatsu said.

"I keep it very clean and organized. However, back then, Nana would make a mess around the house..." Yua said.

"Yeah, I used to run around the house and read a lot of science books here." Nana said.

We all sat down in the living room while Yua was making us hot chocolate.

"So, obaasan, why did you decide to live here in this forest? Isn't this forest a place where most people camp?" Akari asked.

"Yes, and it's also a very good place for being with nature more so I got a few of my friends and home builders to help me construct this house." Yua explained.

"Wow, that's so neat!" Akari said.

"Yes and when Nana was little, I told her not to make any inventions in or outside the house because I didn't want the forest catching fire!" Yua joked.

"Obaachan..." Nana said, embarrassed.

All the girls started laughing.

"But don't you get lonely?" Ayano asked, concerned.

"Not at all! Nana comes to visit every once in a while, and she sometimes brings her friend Rise too!" Yua said.

Rise nodded.

A few minutes later everyone went outside and Yua brought everyone the hot chocolate. Nana placed napkins on the tables outside Yua's house and the hot chocolate on top of the napkins.

"Yay!" Sakurako yelled out.

"It smells delicious~" Himawari said, happily.

I took a sip.

"IT'S delicious." I said, surprised.

"Right?" Kyoko said, and smiled.

"Wow, this is great!" Akari said.

"Incredible!" Chinatsu yelled out.

"Now now, enough flattering me..." Yua said, a bit embarassed.

"But this hot chocolate tastes so good!" Akari said.

"I'm glad you all enjoyed it." Yua said, grateful.

After everyone finished drinking their hot chocolates, we were all standing up to go back inside Yua's house when suddenly Kyoko stops me.