⚔ Chapter 7

Walking into the dim log home that seemed illuminated by the moon light, Valdr closed the door and pulled her to close to him. He looked down into her eyes again, his hand floating over the back of her hair that hung down her back before settling at her waist.Valdr wanted to make sure she understood just what was happening between them. They had exchanged blood, tied their lives together but this would be the first time a man had had made love to her. The weight of it made Valdr hesitate again, doubt in himself about being the man that could protect his future family. It caused a fear that Ran would change her mind about being happy with this mating that he still worried was forced on her.
Ran's eyes however, looked steady and strong, her lust warring with her inexperience and her own fear. She knew as soon as she tasted him, fed from his warm body, that it would make her forget all reason and she would give herself to him. She waited for him to guide her, waited with baited breath for his next move.

Valdr heard her quickened breath, scented her lust for both his blood and his body as it grew stronger. Picking her up as his own confidence grew, he carried her to his bedroom. Setting her on her feet beside the bed, he slid his palms up and around her jawline, his eyes still locked with hers as he softly kissed her lips. When she leaned against him, silently begging for more, the beauty of his new life mate drove all lingering doubts from him mind as he bent to her lips once again. This time he opened his mouth over hers, running his tongue over her lips, tasting the light red temptations.

Taking his time, he pulled back to peel her shirt over her head, he stood looking down at her, really taking time to take in every inch of her body for the first time. When he had been helping her with her change he had been too worried to take the time to see her as he did now. Laying a kiss to her shoulder where his mark marred her otherwise flawless skin, he unlaced her pants and followed them to the floor. Setting her foot on his thigh he looked up at her as he kissed up the front of her calf, nipping the skin as he made his way to her knee. Setting her foot to the floor he stood and dropped his own clothes to the floor. Laying his hands at her waist he walked backwards with her until the back of her legs hit the bed. “Crawl up to the pillows.” He whispered as he went down on his hands and knees and crawled after her. Leaning back against the wall he slid his finger under her chin. His thumb stroking over the bow of her top lip as he pulled her mouth up to meet his. Skimming his lips over hers, teasing her with a promise of his kiss but withholding it from her. He smiled as he pulled back and she followed trying once more to close the distance, Ran froze and looked up into his eyes.

“Are you ready for me to kiss those pretty lips? I promise you once I start you won't want me to stop. I plan to love you tonight Ran, cover your body with my lips.” Ran's breath hitched, when as if to prove his point,he leaned in to lick over her sealed lips. Valdr simply smiled at her reaction as she opened for him, kissing her deeply his tongue thrust inside her mouth to slide over hers. A breathy moan escaped her as she never realized anything could feel so good. Running her hands up his chest, feeling his hot skin under her hands as she pressed herself against him. “Valdr” she whispered into his mouth before kissing him again more passionately, his hands sliding up the one thigh that lay over his lap. Running a hand up into her hair he pulled her head back as his mouth traveled down her neck. Teasing her with cool breaths laid over her skin moistened by his mouth. He scraped his teeth over her neck before kissing her shoulder over to his mark once more. He felt her mouth lay to his neck, her sweet tongue licking over his salty skin. Pulling her hair enough to guide her back to the pillows he rolled over her, “Oh no Princess, I leave you access to my neck and it will be all over. You have no idea how wild it drives me if you sink those fangs into my neck, those sexy lips sucking at my skin.” He growled the last part and then dropped his mouth to her chest. Her hands shot to his head as his lips traveled over her, the promise of pleasure yet to come as he drew closer to her heavy breast. Her body broke out in chills as he circled the silky peak.
Valdr couldn't hold back his smile when he heard her breathy little moans. Ran had been driven beyond the first stirs of passion she tasted last night when she sat across his lap as he had fed from Sara. She had seen the beauty of his bite and the pleasure it brought the woman. His mouth finally hovering over her, he slowly licked her as he looked up into her face. Ran's head fell back to the pillows, her mouth open as she gasped at the contact. Allowing his teeth the lengthen he nipped the side of her creamy soft skin and growled as he felt her body tremble. Sliding his free hand up her rib cage to cup her pale mound, he feasted on it, his mouth demanded more of her erotic sounds by pushing her higher. His hands roamed her body, his mouth following close behind, as he promised, making love to her body with his lips. Kissing across her hips, Valdr looked up into her now watchful eyes, her lips still parted with each gasp of breath as his lips branded her skin in a straight line across her hips before moving further down her body. “I am going to kiss you here, taste you.” He whispered his fingers stroking her lightly. She cried out as he made a meal of her as promised.