9 Months Later- 10

"Leo I just don't know what to do." I said as I sat down on his bed with Lena in my arms still.

"Sweetie just tell me what happened." He said taking my hand in his and squeezing it. I smiled at his support.

"I've been keeping secrets." I started out and watched as his smile turned into a frown with confusion all over his face. I began to tell him about Vince being here, about my 'hanging out' with Damon, and the whole incident in the kitchen. I didn't mention anything regarding the mafia business.

"Why didn't you tell me Vince was here? Have you guys talked what's going on with that?" He babbled.

"I didn't mention him because it hurt. And no we haven't really talked at all, him and Damon don't get along apparently." I said as my voice became quieter.

"Wait did you leave Damon at the house when you ran out?" he screeched changing the subject.

"Well..." I said stretching it out. "I didn't know what else to do, so I came here. To you." After the words left my lips Leo jumped up and tried pulling me with him.

"You need to go get him before he leaves."

"Why? He'll just leave me like the Vince."

"How do you know that? He could be different, and technically Vince is back. Now go, I lied you can't stay here."

"Wha-? Leo, why? Don't make me go back." I whined.

"Yes. You need to, you'll regret it; now leave!" He said as I walked past him giving my but a push out of his room. He walked me to my car and gave me a hug. I sighed and placed Lena in her car-seat, checking to make sure it was in there right. Basically just wasting as much time as possible before heading back to James's. I rolled my window down to say bye to Leo.

"See yah." I called as he stood a few feet from my car.

"Bye Collette." He called back waving and started to walk away.

"Oh wait." I called thinking of another excuse to stall.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm uh." I stuttered not coming up with a plausible excuse.

"Leave. And drive safe!" I growled inwardly as I put my car in drive and headed for James's. I was thankful for the heavy New York traffic.

When I pulled into the parking garage I sat there for a few minutes hoping he had left. I finally decided to head upstairs. I unbuckled Lena and locked the doors. I was juggling with my keys trying to hold Lena and open the door at the same time. Just as I found the key they fell from my hands.

"Crap." I mumbled. I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and tried to hurry down the hall and out of view. Of course I only made it three steps before Damon caught up to me. I didn't know what to do so I just went back inside. I hadn't planned on coming back for a few days and I had a feeling that he knew it.