* Chapter 24 *

Chapter 24

( Un – edited )

Lying on my bed, playing with my hair, a goofy grin on my face and humming an unknown tune, I looked completely insane and well qualified for admission in mental asylum.

I was beyond happy. The feeling that the person I’m in love with, loves me back is the best feeling ever.Well, not exactly, since Cameron said he ‘thinks’ he’s falling for me.

Yes, I am in love with Cameron Ryder.

I smiled widely.

It felt so good to finally accept this feeling. I have been trying to deny this for so long, convincing myself it was just a crush but it wasn’t. Everything I felt was real.

Yesterday, when Cameron had told about his feelings, I felt like I was on cloud nine. I had been shocked to death and stood there, dumbstruck for I don’t know how long. Finally, when I recovered I was about to tell him how I feel and then his phone rang, he was called back to hospital. I swear, the mobile phones should be banned.

I sighed happily.

Just then my phone rang. It was Lexi.

God, it seems like years since I talked to her.

“Lexxxx” I sang.

“Wow! Tone done the happiness, will you?” she said chuckling lightly.

“Well, hello to you too beautiful.” I said laughing, making no sense at all.

There was a pause. “Did you fall off the stairs? An old lady ran a truck over you? Or.. umm hit your head while head-banging on some song?” she asked.

“Woah, what?” I asked confused. What the hell is she talking about?

“Well, it seems some sense has slipped out of you.” She said.

I laughed. “Your concern just touches my heart, Lex.”

“Yeah, yeah.  So wassup?”

“You have something important to tell me.” I told her.

“I do?” she asked confused.

“Lex! You and Mason, went out.. Rings a bell?” I asked.

She groaned.

“Do we have to talk about it?”

“Yes, with details please.” I said.

And she told me everything. All the details, how sweet he was even though she acted like a complete b!tch. where they went, what they did.. everything.

“Aw, that’s so cute.” I said.

“Shut up!”

I laughed. “You have to admit Lex, he’s one sweet boy.” I said honestly.

She sighed heavily.

“I know, Grace. it’s just.. I don’t know. I always feel like it could all be fake, Mason could be playing with me acting all sweet and all, just like he did.” She said and I could hear the frustration in her voice.