* Chapter 5 * ( Pic of Cameron )

Picture of Cameron Ryder  ---------------->

(Not edited)

Chapter 5

"TAKE ME BY THE TOUNGE AND I’LL KNOW YOU..” I sang at the top of my voice, earphones plugged in my ears. I couldn’t care about the world.

Care about yourself. You are killing me with you horrible voice!

“KISS ME TILL YOU’RE DRUNK AND I’LL SHOW YOU..”

I want to kill you with dagger; I want to kill you with dagger!

“MOVES LIKE JAGGER, OH YEAH, MOVES LIKE JAGGER..” I forgot the tune of the song, threw my earphones away and started making my own tune. I strummed the imaginary guitar and sang the hip hop version of the song – composed by me.

Yeah, I am super cool like that!

“Honey.” I heard my mom speak from behind me. I turned around to see her looking at me wide eyed, a small weird smile on her face.

“Hey mom.” I said, trying to fix my hair and clothes.

“Are you okay?” she asked, concerned. I furrowed my eyebrows. What would happen to me?

“Yeah. Why?” I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

She hesitated. “Oh, You were acting a bit..retard-ish.” she said and giggled like a school girl. i crossed my arms and pouted.

“Mom! I was dancing.” I said turning my nose up.

“Yeah right. Tribal dancing, was it?” she asked sarcastically.

“Mom!” I said annoyed. No appreciation for talent. Huh!

She laughed. “Okay, okay. But just, tone down your voice a little.” She said leaving the room.

I slumped down on my bed and picked up to my cell. I had one new message.

Sam.

She had taken my number at the café and we had texted back and forth few times after that.

CS today at 7?

I immediately replied no. Once a month, there is band performance at the Central Square. These bands were either school bands or just bands made by bunch of guys and girls for this performance. I had never been to one, Neil had asked me a few times but I refused and Lexi wasn’t much interested herself.

These bands didn’t have their own songs or anything; this is just for entertainment and earning money.

My phone started ringing and I looked to see Sam calling.

“Yes, Samy-bum!” I said picking her call and laughing at her nick name.

“Hilarious. Now, why aren’t you coming?” she asked.

“Because I don’t want to.” I said simply.

“Don’t be a baby. Let’s go, it’s going to be fun!” she whined. Now, who’s the baby?

“No bummy. I am not going.” I said again.

“Have you never been to these performances?”

“Nope.” “God!” she said exasperated and disconnected the phone.

Weird.

~^_^~