Chapter 6 - REWRITTEN, UNEDITED

Chapter 6

Delilah POV

I was soon seated in a private room with Jonathan and Richard. Awkward silence had filled the air as we stared at the contracts that laid before us. For the first time, I see Jonathan and Richard in a such a nervous state of mind.

Knowing that they were awaiting my deciding answer, I quickly mustered all the courage that I had and announced. "I'll sign."

Jonathan and Richard released a sigh of relieve before I was offered an extremely expensive fountain pen.

Here I go. I quickly scribbled my signature onto the contract. I really hope I made the right choice. I nibbled on my bottom lip nervously. Both men rested a large hand on each knee and smiled gently.

"You have nothing to fear, our sweet little flower. We will take care of you. Trust us." Sir Richard pats my knee reassuringly.

Dinner had passed smoothly. Beautifully done medium steak, white wine had been served flawlessly before them and some orange juice before me (since I can't hold my liquor). Sir Jonathan's and Sir Richard's hands were teasing my constantly, stroking my thighs. They had been so close, yet so far, never once making contact with the sensitive flesh of my pussy. Arousal and sexual frustration filled me once again. A finger finally stroked my sensitive flesh through the thin fabric of my panties.

"Kitten, no cumming without our permission." Sir Jonathan gave a sensual lick along the shell of my ear as he spoke. His erotic voice surrounding me, engulfing both my mind and body.

"Ah. " I allowed an involuntary moan to slip as I arched my back, in an attempt for more friction. Sir Richard begun sucking passionately on the sensitive skin of my neck. That's going to leave a mark, I was sure of it.

Suddenly, an iPhone ring tone resounded through the room. I groaned in frustration and was about to cut the call when Sir Jonathan instructed me.

"Pick up the phone call, Delilah." Sir Jonathan's pace increased.

"B-but..." I stuttered as I stared wide eyed at him. Sir Jonathan stared down at me, daring me to disobey.

"H-hello?" I was stuttering and squirming by then, Sir Jonathan's fingers had maintained at such a frustrating pace.

"Hey girl, I stuck the leftover food in the...you sound odd. You fucking those hotties now?" Rebecca's voice filled my ears. She was just so crude.

"I-I'll talk to you later!" I quickly cut the phone. Just as I was about to tip over the edge into paradise, Sir Jonathan removed his fingers and I leaned against Sir Richard's firm chest.

"It's really late. Shall we send you back, sweetheart?" Sir Richard whispered into my ear gently. I nodded, feeling weak, tired and utterly frustrated sexually.

The ride home had been in comfortable silence. No one said a word, we simply busked in the presence of one another.

"Are you free for lunch tomorrow, sweetheart?" Sir Jonathan asked tenderly. I nodded my head once again.

"We shall see you tomorrow at noon then. Good night, Delilah. Have a good rest, our little flower." Both Sir Jonathan and Sir Richard laid a lingering kiss on my forehead before I stepped through my doorway.

"And Delilah? You are not allowed to wear any panties tomorrow." Sir Jonathan smirked.