Chapter 15 - UNEDITED

Chapter 15

Delilah POV

"C-Christian? What are you doing here?" I was stuttering.

"On the other hand, my dear girl, I believe I should be the one asking you that question. What are you doing in my best friend's club? Do you have any idea what kind of this club is?" Christian's smirk faded. He crossed his arms over his chest. "But I will still answer your question. I'm one of the owners of Ecstasy. I rarely come here to check on it though, considering the fact that I have to manage my company as well. Now answer my questions, Delilah." His voice was firm. Uh oh, he doesn't sound very happy.

I gulped. "Erm..."

"I think we better head to the bar. I need a drink. And we need to talk." He turned around. "And get dressed, Delilah. I doubt Richard and Jonathan wants anyone looking at their property, no matter how much I enjoyed the view just now. Anyway, sweetheart, you have thirty minutes." Christian turned, gave me a wink and smirk before strolling out of the room.

I quickly wrapped the sheet around my naked body before heading into the bathroom.

A nice expensive looking bathtub had taken up easily half the bathroom. And trust me, the bathroom was HUGE. A shower was also available beside it. The shower had to be easily big enough to fit five men. Vanilla shampoo and shower gel were arranged neatly along the side.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 25 minutes. A shower it is.

--------------------------------

Dressed in a simple blue mid-thigh long dress, I arrived at the bar a few minutes later than my given time frame. Christian, Richard and Jonathan have already arrived and are now sipping on some very expensive-looking vintage red wine.

"You're late." Christian glanced at his expensive Rolex wristwatch. "By three minutes."

"Richard? Jonathan? May I?" They simply added, "You know the rules."

Christian smirked. "Punishment time, sweetheart. You know how take punctuality seriously."

I began to stumble back as Christian stalked forward towards me. His gaze was one of predatory determination. Oh no.