Chapter 1 - EDITED

This is the first time I'm writing a book of this genre so please spare me for any errors i make. Please tell me if you have any comments or advice so i can improve on this story! I'm sorry if the chapter is short!

XO dirtylilsecrets

***************************

CHAPTER 1

"Come on, Delilah, its your 18th birthday!" my cousin, Rebecca, shouted for the millionth time from the door of my bedroom.

"Shut up! Let me read in peace." I whined.

I was reading my favourite classic novel, Pride and Prejudice. All the of sudden, the door slams open. There she was, my dearest party-addict cousin.

"Come on, I have these tickets to the hottest club in town! You know Ecstasy? I got VIP tickets in!" She cheers.

"Please?" I sigh. "Alright. Just this once."

Rebecca squeals in excitement. "We need to dress you up!" She pulls me into her room quickly and shuts the door behind.

Jerking open the doors of her extremely large wardrobe, she whips out a simple white dress and a white lacy thong.

"Behold!" Rebecca holds up the dress and thong proudly.

The dress was extremely short and revealing. It was literally bareback and i knew i couldnt wear a bra underneath it. The thong? Don't even get there, how can anyone ever classify that as proper underwear?! I blushed at the mere sight of it.

"I-I can't possibly wear that! Rebecca, look at that! I'll look like a-a slut!" I sputtered, utterly horrified.

"No, you won't. You'll look really hot. Trust me. Now sit down and let me do your make up."

I was forced down onto a chair and my dear cousin immediately began with the make up.

I was soon in that dress and lacy thong, make up completed and in a pair of simple white pumps.

"Look into the mirror, girl! You look smokin'!" She said, giggling.

I blushed and looked in the full length mirror. I gasped in surprise, i did look hot. Who knew a complete book nerd like me could pull off such a revealing dress and not look slutty? I giggled.

"Now, if you're done admiring yourself, let's go!" She said, dragging me along into her overpriced car and heading over to the club.

Upon reaching the club, she hadn't even bothered queuing up. She simply dragged me down the long line outside the entrance of Ecstasy and presented the bouncer with our VIP tickets.

Immediately, the bouncer allows us entrance. I certainly didnt miss that suggestive wink and the smirk he had on his face as we walked pass him into the club and of course, the glares thrown at us from those in the long queue.

I gasped at the sight before me. Now i knew the reason why Ecstasy was the hottest club in town.

The crimson red walls of the club were extremely well-kept and had appeared beautifully seductive. The crystal chandelier that hung from the ceiling was simply breathtaking. Soft golden light encased the room, making it appear dark and mysterious.

Men and women in well-tailored business suits sat on the balcony of the second floor.

As i was gazing up at the balcony on the second floor, a pair of striking green eyes met mine. I was instantly entrapped within them. Dampness flooded that forbidden area between my legs. I squeezed my thighs shut tightly and blushed like a tomato.