Chapter 12 - UNEDITED

Hello my dirtylil readers!

This chapter is specially dedicated to @UJelly_ for her special words of encouragement!

XO dirtylilsecrets

--------------------------------

Chapter 12

Delilah POV

I stared at the clothes that were laid out for me. They looked beautiful, but expensive. A note was left on the dress.

My dear sleeping beauty,

Wear what we have prepared for you. Nothing more, nothing less. Living room at 5pm sharp.

J.C.

I glanced at the clock. 3pm. I have two hours to get ready. Sir Jonathan had prepared the outfit for my first visit to the club. Ecstasy. I remember the beautiful chandelier, seductive red walls and how I met those stunning green eyes. That exact pair of eyes that belonged to the man who now owns me.

There laid a beautiful little black dress along with a small silver clutch. It was classy yet cute in such a special way. It was tight fitting and long sleeved, covered with lace. A pair of simple black pumps laid neatly on the floor.

I smiled. Oh Sir, you're such a sweetheart!

I was about to pick up the dress when I realized...there were no underwear picked out! I hesitated. Should I wear some underwear? I do not wish to defy Sir...

I finally decided against it. I wiggled into the tight dress, applied some natural pink lip gloss and a little eyeliner.

Slipping on the black pumps, I picked up the silver clutch containing my phone and some cash. I didn't want Sir Richard or Sir Jonathan paying for everything.

I headed downstairs. 4.59pm. I was just in time! Sir Jonathan and Sir Richard were already downstairs, sipping on wine as they spoke quietly.

Both of them looked up in my direction as soon as they heard the sound of my heels against expensive wood.

"Delilah, you look absolutely delightful." Sir Richard kissed the back of my hand softly, maintaining eye contact with me all the time. I blushed.

"Princess?" Sir Jonathan smiled and offered his arm in an utterly gentlemanly way. I slid my arm around his, allowing him to lead me to a black limousine with dark tinted glass. Sir Richard held the door open for me, gesturing for me to enter first.

I entered the luxurious vehicle as gracefully as possible, in hope that no special parts of mine have been exposed.

"We hope you listened to our instructions, kitten." Sir Jonathan rested his warm large hand on my thigh.

"We would hate to have to add on to your punishments, sweetheart." Sir Richard's warm fresh breath tickled my ear. A soft nip to my earlobe soon followed after.

"We would like you to wear this. It will tell the other clients of the club that you're ours." Sir Jonathan pulled out a soft velvet red satin ribbon. I smiled gently as he secured it around my right wrist.

"Champagne?" An elegant glass of bubbly liquid was offered to me. It tasted sweet, with a slight bitter taste of alcohol. Small bubbles stroked my tongue as I sipped on the delicious drink.

Sir Jonathan's hand began caressing my thigh, traveling closer to my soaking core by each stroke.

Soon enough, he was right at the top of my thighs. I released a breathy moan. I craved his touch on my burning core. I needed it. He was so close, yet so far.

"We've arrived." Sir Jonathan patted the upper portion of my thigh, giving it a light squeeze. Somehow, that single light squeeze conveyed a dark promise of overwhelming pleasurable pain soon. That there would be so much of it, I shall beg for mercy.

I shivered in anticipation as I strolled in the club, my arms laced though the exclusive arms of Sir Richard and Sir Jonathan.

I was once again overwhelmed by the seductive nature of the club. Its dark red walls called out to me, promising endless nights of Ecstasy. Indeed, the club lived up to its reputation.

"Let us give you a tour, kitten." Sir Richard murmured, toying with the satin ribbon around my wrist. He led me up a grand staircase under the beautiful chandelier before making a right turn.

"This is the green room. It's for amateurs who have just entered the Scene. Some who enjoy light BDSM play here as well." Sir Jonathan tapped a card on the card scanner before the door swung open, revealing a large room with dark green walls. A simple chandelier hung from the ceiling, illuminating the large bed in the centre of the room. Rows upon rows of toys and simple restraining devices were displayed on the wall on my left. I stared, fascinated. There were so many toys! I never knew so many existed! There were even furry cuffs!

"Only members are allow in playrooms. Our Dominants have to go through a basic training and a series of tests and check ups before they allowed to join the club. We ensure that all activities that takes place remain safe, sane and consensual. Come, let us show you the other rooms."

Sir Jonathan guided me out of the room gently with his hand on the small of my back.

The tour had gone quickly. The green rooms were designed for amateurs and light players of the Scene, the blue rooms were for more experienced players and exhibitionists while the red rooms were for very experienced players. Players who use the red rooms have to undergo further training by Sir Jonathan. Black rooms were private rooms specially reserved for VIP members of Ecstasy. There were also several fantasy rooms and a exclusive lounge for performances and demonstrations. I'd gotten the chance to see how large the club truly was.

We finally arrived in Sir Richard and Sir Jonathan's shared office slash playroom. I'd never really gotten to see their private playroom properly. I remember the last time I'd been here. I had been completely drunk. Now I see, their playroom was HUGE! They had so many toys beyond my imagination! A large simple X-cross laid against the wall of the room.

I walked up involuntarily to stand in front of it, enchanted by its simple beauty. I stroked the smooth expensive wood.

"Sir-" I turned around and stood speechless. There stood my Sirs, in their black office pants, expensive leather belts and a dominating stances. In Sir Richard strong grip laid a bundle of hemp rope, neatly held together, while Sir Jonathan held a simple black whip. My eyes widened in fear and excitement. They glanced at one another and smirked.

"We believe it is time for your punishment, our sweet little kitten."