descriptions

heyy guys so thank you for reading my story and i wanted to let you know what all the characters looked like.

Selen:

her picture is on the cover of the story. her hair is silvery blonde, bright silver eyes (they are really blue but she wears contacts) curvy body, flawless light pale skin, and a great personality. she had to work hard to get where she is today and she came back to her home town to... well im not gonna give it away yet ;)

Austun:

he has brown hair that falls just to his eyes. his eyes are a natural bright emeralde green. he is an A-list actor, and he has put out one album. he is dating Selen, they met on one of her first movies when she just started acting. he has a great personality and always puts others first.

Rachel:

Very thick bright red hair that is very curly. she has dark chocolate brown eyes that get darker as you move further away from the pupil in the eye. she is very pale and has a dusting of freckels going over her nose. her and Selen go way back. She acts as Selen's rock, she keeps her grounded.

Jason:

he has midnight black hair that curls on his forhead. his eyes are a blue grey color that differs from day to day. him and Selen had known each other since they where in kindergarden. he was the meanest to Selen and Rachel, but why?

right now these are all the characters that are in the story, more will come as the plot twists and turns. now i know that some of you have just skipped down to here but please read at least a little :) thank you for reading:)