Chapter 7

Dedicated to you because you really involve yourself with me and my stories and it really does mean a lot to me :)

Hey guys so this time I’m gonna try a new font. Idk. I skipped bio homework for this chapter, but I really didn’t wanna do it anyway so no worries. I woke up this morning and checked how many times this story has been read and it was 499! I was like oh come on! It could’ve lied to me and said 500 to make me happy but whatever, I’m pretty happy that anyone is reading this story never mind this many. So as always thanks so much for reading J I also enjoyed talking to boxer13girl today! I love talking to people. Its funny because I’m kinda quiet at school but at home all bets are off!! Well I’m gonna let you read now! Thank you so much!!

<3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The next day I went to school ready to see my long friend. Haha not really. Me and Caleb are always fighting. Everyone says that it’s funny how we always fight. Rachel always found it funny at least. Austun picked me up like the day before and we drove to school. Now that I think about it, I have no idea how Caleb and Jason became friends. I mean, Caleb has always been smart, funny, sweet, and kind. Jason has always been a pain, mean, and judgmental. I guess that opposites do attract.

I was kinda lost in my own mind on the way to school. When we got there, the parking lot was crowed, but one upside to being a celebrity was that we could say that we didn’t want to get mauled over by fans so we should have parking spaces close to the school. I even pulled a few strings so that Rachel could have one too. We got out of the car and ran into the school. I took note that there was a few police cars outside. Propably to stop the paparazzi. I will have to remember to thank them for that.

Austun grabbed my hand and we walked to my locker. As I stopped to open it and get my books out, he leaned against the locker next to mine and watched me.

“Stop that,” I said

“Stop what?” he asked raising an eyebrow

“Staring at me its creepy,” I closed my locker and turned to him just as the bell for homeroom rung.

“Nothing is creepy when I do it babe,” he smirked at me before kissing me and going to class. I watched him walk away with a smile on my face, how did I get so lucky to get a guy like him I have no idea. I pushed off my locker with my hip, and for the first time noticed that the hall where empty. Great, I’m late. I was about to turn around….

“Now I think watching him walk off is kinda creepy,” the male voice said, mimicking my voice for the last two words.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Who do you think it is?? I KNOW!! Haha in case you guys didn’t notice I’m in a really good mood tonight! I shouldn’t because I am really tired but yea… IDK. Thanks for reading!!

<33