Chapter 3

"If i did then there is something wrong with me," i told him with a glar before pushing past him.

"well i dont think thats very fair,"  Rachel was glaring at him too. Wow, if looks could kill...

"Sure it is," i said in a very sarcastic vioce, "You basicly killed my life Jason, im not gonna let that happen again," i took my seat next to Rachel. i saw him eyeing the seat next to me so i grabbed the random sophomore that was just standing around and pulled her down into the seat next to me. i smile thankfully at her as my eyes flicked to Jason. his eyes where narrowed at me. i smirked and shrugged as the teacher arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell finally rung i quickly gathered my things, grabbed Rachel and raced out of class. I so did not want to run into him again! He is such an *ss!! How dare he think i would just forgive him like that! He must have gotten into some sort of accident when i was gone...

"Selen, my arm doesn't usually come off so wanna slow down before it does,"

"opps sorry Rachel," i muttered stopping all together. i leaned against who ever lock it was that was behind me at the moment.

"I get it Selen, he pisses you off," she shrugged, "you didnt have to put up with him for the past few years," she gave me a meaningfull look.

"Yea i know im sorry Rachel i really am," i looked up at her through my eyelashes giving her a small smile.

"Its k, now come on, I think we lost Austun back there," she pionted over her shouldar towards the mass of students that were in the hall.

"Well then i guess we have to go find him then," i pushed off the lockers and turned towards the crowed hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me and Rachel a good five minutes to find him. Its a good thing that we had lunch right now or else we wouldve been really late.

"where do you usually sit?" i asked Rachel once we had finally made it to the cafe. Rachel blushed and looked down.

"well.... "

____________________________________________________________________________

hmmm i cant decide where i want her too sit yet..... still like it? thank you so much for reading!!

:)