2) Going out with them ♡

Gon:
When your grandma started getting better and was able to take care of herself, Gon requested to take you out on a picnic and you agreed. You've been walking trough the woods with him for a while until you reached a pond with a picnic set up nearby.
"Wow Gon! It looks amazing. Thank you so much." - he smiled - "No problem, I just wanted to spend some time with you at this beautiful place^" - you blushed - "Also I have a small surprise for you." - he picked up a beautiful crown made of flowers and petals and put it on your head - "You look beautiful (Y/N)." - you both got red as tomatoes -" Thanks Gon, you're really nice to me, why? "...

" - you both got red as tomatoes -" Thanks Gon, you're really nice to me, why? "

Killua:
It turned out he is your neighbor and he recently moved in. For a quite short time you got along very well and were visiting each other. You were pretty much doing so many stuff together until once he asked you to go out with him on which you agreed. He took you to a nightclub. Even tho at first it was very awkward to go on a date with him because you were blushing from the smallest things. You both took a few drinks and started being very honest towards each other. "Hey (Y/N) you look very cute when you're blushing." - you got even more red. - "Hey.. Hey! That's because of the alcohol!" - he giggled - "Okay if you say so.." - he made a cat face and now you were covering your hot face. He pulled your hands off your face and looked at you straight in the eyes. - "Actually, (Y/N).. I think we should do this more often because.."

⛓️Kurapika:At the night you spent together he walked you back home to assure you have gotten home safely and you exchanged numbers

️Kurapika:
At the night you spent together he walked you back home to assure you have gotten home safely and you exchanged numbers. After time he told you about himself and you figured you had a lot in common and were pretty close to each other. For such a short amount of time you became best friends. He was clearly a busy man because you saw him like once in a week. A random evening you noticed a text from him "Hey (Y/N), can you meet me at street 223 in 30 minutes." - you thought he's supposed to be at work at the moment - "Sure. See you there!". When you arrived you saw him with a bouquet of roses. "K-Kurapika.. Hello!" - he smirked when he saw you - "Hey (Y/N). These are for you. Care to join me for a drive?" - you held the bouquet and blushed - "Sure."..

"