Sweetheart - Soft Leorio X Reader

im the coochie man bdndndjeje ok anyways
somebody requested some Leorio fluff, I'm sorry I don't remember their name so here it is!

You and Leorio have been dating since for a year now. Even though you didn't spend much time together, because he was studying a lot to become a doctor, you've been supporting him with all of your love.

Now you were waiting for him to come home from his exams that he has been studying so hard for. You loved his determination and passion towards his future job and his potential was obvious.

As he came home he was frowning which made you upset, but it was all an act, because suddenly he grinned which made you smile as well.

"I PASSED!" - you junped in his arms to hug him and he held you in the air like a doll - "Congratulations dummy! I love you so much and I'm so happy for you. - you gave him a quick kiss as he put you down. - " You better start getting ready, because tonight we are goung to celebrate!" " Of course! Also, are the guys coming? " " Obviously yes. " - he smiled and went ti get ready as well. "

Pretty much you had a great evening with your boyfriend, Gon, Killua and Kurapika. Not until everyone on the table got silent and Leorio looked pretty nervous. Suddenly he stood up and went next to you. - "(Y/N). I've promised the guys that if I pass my exams, I'll be brave enough to do this as well." He grabbed your hand got on one knee which made you gasp. "(Y/N) (L/N). Will you marry me?" - He got out a box with a ring while you looked in disbelief, wordless, so you nodded your head aggressively ." Of course I'll do! " - he put the ring on your finger and wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug while everyone else in the restaurant cheered for you.