11) When You Argue

Yay new story cover^ AND LMAO THAT PIC

♡Gon:
— he's literally the softest baby and would get really upset when you yell at him.
— he doesn't stop apologizing.
— wraps around your waist with a pouty face like a little kid.
— you forgive him real quick and apologize to him for making him upset.

Usually your arguments last less than 5 minutes.

⚡Killua:
— Usually he gets upset, because he's such a tsundere.
— When he's upset you get upset too.
— You make up by baking him an apologetic cake.
— You fight and eat the cake with him.

Your arguments last not more than 15 minutes.

⛓️Kurapika:
— You mainly argue, because he never picks up that god damn phone and keeps you worried 24/7.
— When he came back you argued for. good 30 minutes
— He promised to make you up to you.
— You made up and sat in front of the fireplace cuddling.

Your arguments last until Kurapika comes home or not more than 2 days.

💢Leorio:
— You argued, because you saw him eye another woman.
— Eventually it turned out that he didn't eye her, she was just a coworker.
— He apologized to you many times.
— That evening he took you to dinner.

You don't even argue normally, he just pisses you off for a while and you quickly forgive him, because he's an idiot.

♠️Hisoka:
— You argued, because he's a big perv and was chasing Gon.
— You were yelling at him about it, but he was ignoring you. Inside he was pleased that you were brave enough to do so, but he hates it when you yell.
— He bungee gummed you to a chair and calmed you down.
— He explained everything to you and forgave him.

Your longest argument was for a week, because you both were pissed at each other, but he missed you and you both apologized.

📍Illumi:
— Illumi got pissed, because you were on a mission with him and you failed it by accident.
— He got really impulsive and yelled at you, because he isn't used to fail any missions.
— He forgave you and apologized for yelling at you.
— After that you both decoded that you need a short break and went on a holiday together.

Your arguments last from 6 to 24 hours.

✝️Chrollo:
— He had a mission to seduce some rich bratty girl. (I really dislike Neon sorry)
— You saw him hold her and look at her as if she's Miss Universe.
— Later he apologized million times and held you while you yelled and cried in his arms.
— You quickly forgave him, because he proved to you that you're the only woman in his heart.

You really are mad at him for 1 hour and then quickly forgive him, because you trust and love him.

🗡️Feitan:
— You don't really argue, because it gets way too funny with Feitan's broken english.

🧸Shalnark:
— He's a sunshine and agrees on everything with you.