Chapter 15

" I need a dress!" I growled feeling the sudden frustration surface. Why did I think of it before?

I planned a fancy dinner ,with a fancy dress and fancy suit for Rex to wear. It was suppose to be a fancy night!Of course it planned this all in my head but at least I got one part done. Or got Rex to get that one part done. But it's done.

The only resolution here was to go out shopping for a dress.In France. Where the people speak not English but French. FRENCH!

Just great.

"Rex! Help me! We have a crisis! Code red you Dino!" I screamed. I heard a loud groan and smiled. I fisted pumped at my success of annoying the brat. I grinned wickedly when he came.

"What?" Rex muffles out between bites in what seem to be a sandwich.

My body took action before my mind did because I instantly took his sandwich and shoved it in my mouth. He gave me a annoyed looked which resorted to me giving him a cheeky smile full of food.

He gave me a half disgusted look that was more annoyed than anything. I ignored him and gladly took another bite.

"Why do you a have to steal my food ?" He asked like there was an explanation to why I took it.

"I think the better question is why do I not steal you food more often?"I said while taking out another shirt that won't be classy enough for the dinner.

He groaned.

He held out the shirt to me that I accidentally threw at him and put in the pile I had labeled as no.

"I need to get a dress." I said looking over the piles like there possibly was still hope I could find a elegant dress out of nowhere.

"Love. You need to chill." He said which made me raise my eyebrow at him.

Did you just call me love?

"Uh... Okay so... Do you have like a suit or something?"

"Nope." He said popping the p.

I glared." You better start searching."

He gave me a guilty look and started to finger comb his hair." I was planning to." I gave him a look. "Okay I wasn't exactly planning to but now that you mentioned it. I can't go the a five star restaurant in jeans, right?"

"You better not or I'll murder you." I threatened.

He raised his hands in surrender."Sheesh. No need to go all psychopath on me."

I turned around and looked at him."Love. You make me have to go all psychopath on you." I said with a wink.

He wrapped his arms around his chest."Nah... I think it just comes naturally."

I narrowed my eyes."I'm pretty sure this relationship makes me this way."

"This relationship?" He said confused.

I nodded my head."Yeah. I think you are the problem."

His eyes widen."I'm the problem?"

I nodded while reconsidering looking in the no pile again." I think we should go shopping now." I suggested while shoving everything into the suit case.

"Fine but don't change the topic." He said snatching the sandwich from my hands and took a bite out of it.

I stood up and kissed him on the cheek making him shocked. I smirked and took that moment to my advantage to steal the sandwich away.

I hungrily took a bite out of the sandwich in front of him." What topic?" I asked knowingly as I walked out of the room.

****