Chapter 8

The clouds were like marshmallows all over the sky, mushed together having a few bights here and there. That or my mind, and body was telling me I was hungry. I settled upon the fact that I was hungry and I turned around to find Rex roaming through his green iPhone.

I felt a sense of happiness when he had the phone I had chosen. I felt a small smile creep it's way to my face. Rex continued to look at the screen.

"What are you looking at?" Rex questioned.

I hit him with a pouting face."I'm hungry!"

"Aren't we all?"

I glared at him." Shut up. I need you to be a distraction and if possible a food provider."

He gave me a flat look before grabbing his bag from the empty seat next to him. "I managed to get a few snacks at the cart while you were calling Penny. I figured that you would need it since your always a starving little savage. And can I say that you were a little loud making that phone call."

I ignored the comment completely and only heard the word 'snacks' . I stared at the bag with anticipation waiting to pounce on the first thing that came out.

"Here." He said handing me a bag of chips with another bag if sour worms.

I grinned at the sight before tearing the bags open like the savage eater I was. I heard Rex chuckled before taking out his own set of snacks which were the same as mine.

I popped a few chips into my mouth and mumbled a quick thank you to Rex while I stared at the screen.

"Want to watch a movie?" Rex asked noticing my slight boredom.

"Sure."

We watched movies throughout the whole ride and I eventually fell asleep in Rex's arms, like usual. I woke up to an stupid person yelling that made me jolt up my seat or Rex's arm , whatever works best.It sure as heck wasn't Rex because Rex know better than I do that.

The relevant person yelled it again."Free at last !! We are all free at last!"

This is not the moment to make a Dr.Martin Luther King speech wise guy.

I call him a relevant person due to the fact that this relevant person was the relevant reason for my me waking my lazy butt up. If not he would definitely be a irrelevant person. But he was very much relevant at this moment.

I groaned a little loud for him to notice that I was annoyed at saw Rex looking at me with a smile.

"What's it to you?" I asked clearly not in the mood.

He nodded his head." Nothing. Let's go we are almost the last people in here."

He was right. I looked around at my surrounding and only found a few people grabbing their stuff and leaving. The guy who annoyingly woke me up , I assume was being helped up by what seemed to be his daughter. I could only assume due to his voice being alike to the Dr.Martin speech.He was an old man ,a crazy old man.

"Let's go before we get trapped in here."

We decided to grab our stuff and head on out just before the crazy old loon was been taken out. I would never forget that man that's for sure.

"Abby?"

I turned my face towards Rex once we had safely exited the plane. "What up?"

"What so you what to do now?"

I my face fell." Are you serious? You are the one who brought me here.You tell me!"

He flinched." Okay. Let's go to the hotel first then we'll walk around later?" He said almost not sure if his own words.