Chapter 9

"I don't want to die!"

"With that amount of food you get ,I'm surprised you Haven't. And yet we are in front of a restaurant trying to make reservations. Nice." He said sarcastically.

I gracefully glared at him. "Not funny."

We stood outside in from of this beautiful restaurant that had an amazing view of Paris that could make your eyes water, literally. We wanted to get inside but the line was huge and that was only for reservations. The restaurant was beyond full but it was spacious. Got to keep thing classy,right ?

"Why did I choose this to being with ?"

He gave me are 'you serious look' and I only raise my arms in response.

He sighed." You choose it because and I quote 'the view is gorgeous and I can't not eat in a place like that had quality food and sight'". He said trying to make impersonate my voice which only resulted in a high pithed little girls voice. I laughed regardless of course.

"Never do that again. In your life. At all." My voice dead serious.

"Fine... But then I won't go and get our reservations." He threaten.

I immediately snake my arm around his bulky one and tugged it like the little girl I was." Please... Get me reservations. Please." He looked down at me and I gave him the best puppy face I could manage. This so when my powers of cuteness had to be stat at its best. My made my eyes water a little making the scene more tragic and epic which made him groan in frustration. He tugged his arm away form me and headed towards the large crowd.

"Thank you!"

My phone began to tickle my side so I took it to find that Penny was calling me. My brows scrunched together.That's weird. She never called me at times like this. I felt my heart start to race as I quickly assumed that it was an emergency.

"What happened Penny?" I said in rushed tone not even caring to say a greeting.

"Not even a hello?" She said tauntingly.

I glared even though she couldn't see it." You never call when I'm on a break so is it an emergency?"

"Not precisely."

"So it not an emergency then why-"

"I didn't say that either."

I groaned feeling myself get anxious and angrier by the minute. Sometimes being a owner if a company was a real struggle. If I wasn't left to do this job by my family I probably would have done something else. But a family business is a family business.

"Just tell me already!" I yelled at her getting some strange looks from strangers. I just ignored them not feeling in the mood to be judge.

"Okay... So Demetri.." I groaned hearing his name ." He is you know..."

"No I don't know. I clearly just met the guy." I replied half sarcastically and half serious.

"Okay! Geez clam down... I tell you the whole thing before you come back and kill me. You are an inpatient woman."

I huffed." And I'm only getting more inpatient by the second."

"Okay!" She said obviously noticing my anxious state." So Demetri is pretty popular."

"Uh... And?" I said still finding myself confused how this was an emergency.

"I'm getting there!! So he went on tv and they ask him basic question and one of them being are you dating someone....?"

"Oh..." I said noticing how this possibly is going downhill.

"Yeah... He stated and I quote ' I'm interested in this one lady called Abigail Washing. She is quite different and beyond me how I haven't found her sooner. I'm just reiterating what his said and may I say that is such a good speech. He would have won over any day."