Chapter 2

Ah !!! I'm happy I'm doing this sequel ..

I hope you guys are enjoying it and I

present to you..

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE-

Characters -

Abby(yes I changed it) - Ashley Benson

It used to be Ashley Benson but she looked too serious and Abby is more loose and crazy.

Rex( Ryan ) - Derek Theler

And the new character..

Demetri - Henry Cavill

I picked them Myself and I hope you can visualize them as the character but you can be free to visualize them to you're hearts desire.

Now ... ( about time)

Chapter 2

Yesterday went by like a blur to me and once we came To our condos that night I decided to sleep at his place. Our condos are right next to each other and your probably thinking , why don't you live with each other ?

I didn't want to be alone for a long time ever since the incident and I couldn't bare being by myself .Rex on the other hand said I would never overcome my fear of being alone even for a little bit and I need a place of my own.

So since the next door neighbors were thankfully and ironically leaving to move to a house , I moved there so I wasn't completely alone.

I ever so often stayed at Rex place or mostly stayed at his place but It felt like home. Besides I even had my own room. Being by myself felt so lonely and sad that I couldn't stand it. Especially since it made me think a lot and I thought if a lot of sad things, things had happen to me in the past.

The only bad thing about being at Rex's place is the fact that he like to go out early for the gym. But once he gets home he showers and cooks. And by cook I mean he wakes me up to make food or he brings food from a caterer down few blocks. If not The entire building would have been on fire.

"Abby ."

He tapped my shoulder trying to get me up but I tried to ignore him .I was still sleepy and I'm not in the mood

"Abby ." He persisted.

"Go buy food." I muffled out from my face in the pillows .

" I did... It's just you need to get ready for Demetri. "

I slowly got up but I kept my eyes shut closed. "Who is this - Who is Demetria?" I asked finally deciding to open my eyes.

Rex wore nice causal outfit and seemed to be shower and ready. His brown was hair messily fixed and his eyes were droopy at all .I ,on the other hand was a mess that looked like I haven't heard of comb in all my life.

"His name is Demetri and we need to be at his place in like .. 1 hour."

I raised an eyebrow." An hour."

"An hour." He confirmed.

I grunted before grabbing my keys to my place ,phone and shoes from the floor and left my room.

"Why are you leaving? Don't you have clothes here?" Rex asked before I headed out his place .

"Yes.. No .. I just have more casual clothes at my place." I explained.

He nodded his head in understanding and just told me to be back in 40 minutes.

Uh.. This Demetri better be nice because he ruined my beauty sleep.