Adventure

5 hours later

Ghost's POV

I climb up the snowy mountain looking for any kind of house or something. I began climbing up the steep mountain looking and looking. I went through forests, valleys, crossed rivers and even climbed up a cliff. But there was nothing in my view.

'Holy shit, this is going to take me hours.'

I walk around what felt like completely nothing. I tried to find designated paths but there seemed to be none at all.

'Does no one come here?'

I check the map of the mountain and I still have a lot to check.

'This is going to take me at least 4 more hours to check out.'

There was one part of the cliff where I had to jump because there was a gap in between them. There was ice on the side the cliff and so I took out two of my ice axes and jumped the gap. I landed on the side on started climbing up but one of the ice was slippery and my grip slipped and I started sliding down until the axe I was holding onto got stuck on a rock on the cliff. So I used that advantage and pulled out my other ice axe and began climbing again. I made it to the top and continued to my walk.

'Maybe I should check the peak of the mountain to see if I could see anything.'

I started climbing to the top. I took a few 5 minute breaks to drink water and eat an energy bar. I continue climbing up and checked the map so that I don't get lost. The mountain was too steep that it was hard for me to climb up certain parts. The sun was glaring at me but it was so cold as I climbed up. When I got to the top 2 hours passed and it was 1230 hours. I looked around but I couldn't fine anything.

'God fucking dammit.'

I sit down on the rocky ground and looked at the map. I began to retrace my steps and literally I could not find anything, not a cabin or anything. I looked into my binoculars and nothing there was nothing. I looked around the mountain just in case there was any sign of life. I looked at the map but then I caught something odd. I looked at the map then back up again, apparently on the map is said that there is a valley up ahead but I don't see anything but trees.

'Are my eyes playing tricks on me?'

I pulled out my binoculars but I still saw nothing that looked like a valley. I looked back that the map and apparently it's a no tourist zone.

'That doesn't make sense.'

I climb down the mountain, more like sliding down the mountain in a rush. When I got to the bottom of the mountain my pants were wet but I didn't care so I kept running towards that direction. I didn't stop running for about 15 minutes until I got to part where it said no tourist allowed. I noticed that there were fences in front of me saying that it was government property.

'Found you.'

I was about to cut the fence using a breach torcher but then I started to head something. I looked around but there was nothing near me. The noise started to get louder and louder and I was able to hear out what it was. It was a vehicle noise, a snow mobile to be precise. I backed my tracks while covering my foot tracks and hid behind a tree. The snow mobile popped out and stopped where I once stood a few seconds ago. The driver looked around so I hid for a few seconds and peeked my head back out a bit. The driver seemed to be typing something and then rushed away.

'The fuck are they protecting here?'

I decided to wait and timed how long the next scout arrives. I waited for about 30 minutes and then I heard the snow mobile pop out but this time it was a different driver because of his different outfit style. The driver left and I waited another thirty minutes and another scout came by and again a different person.