Deception

Eren's POV

I watch from out the window as cars parked outside the castle. Spectators gathered around to watch the world leaders enter the castle.

"Let's go to the meeting room." said Jean

I'm back in my Eldian formal uniform. I walk to the meeting room where the old Scout team 104 was waiting on one side. In the meeting room was a large round table for our world leaders. The countries participating were the US, Russia, China, Canada, Great Britain, South Korea, North Korea, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

All the presidents/kings enter the room and take their designated seat. Historia took a seat right in front of us and we waited for until everyone settled in.

"I'm pleased to discuss terms of the NHEO and I understand that this has something to do with the war." said the American President

The American President was a different person from the one who gave us the medal of honor.

"Yes, we have some things to discuss before hand." said the Russian President, "I hate to say but we Russians are going through very hard times trying to take responsibility for the war."

I look at the others who looked kind of confused in what the Russian President was trying to say.

"But, we Russians are not to blame for the war." says the Russian President

The table bursts into chatter from what the Russian President had just said.

"And I have brought evidence!" yelled the Russian President

The room becomes quiet again and the Russian President's assistant bring a big computer and shows us a picture. On the screen were 10 scientists and on their lab coats had a NHEO logo on it.

"These are American scientists who started the NHEO and we are not the ones to blame for!" yells the Russian President

He switches to the next picture which had the same scientists conducting experiments on humans.

'What the fuck?'

"But this doesn't mean anything, you were the ones who bombed the countries first!" yelled the German President

"It does not matter, we are paying the extra price for something that we didn't even do!" yelled the President as he stood up from his seat.

That's when something came right through the window and through the Russian President. I gasp as there was a bullet hole in the Russian President's chest and blood was spilling out, he looks down at his chest and collapses.

"Protect your leaders!" yelled Erwin

The room became chaotic as we left the room while guarding Historia and Reiner.

'Who would kill the Russian President?'

"All teams report in!" yelled Marco through his earpiece, "Nothing, I can't seem to reach the teams."

"Hand me a gun." said Erwin

Marco hands him his pistol and we kept moving towards Historia's safe room.

"Hostiles zip lining in!" yelled Levi

I look to my left and I see soldiers crash through the windows and fire at us. Erwin shoots at one killing him, Levi ran towards another soldier grabs his gun and push kicks him away. Levi shoots the other remaining hostiles that just crashed through the windows.

"These are Sentinel soldiers." said Levi as he checks their badge.

"What? How's that possible? No why would they?" asked Armin